TOSKANADR!FT | A German going sideways

• Thread starter Alex89
  • 46 comments
New Video:

Old:

Hello everyone,

here are a few videos I recorded today. Don't mind the mistakes, I didn't practice that long.

Greetings

Last edited:
im not sure about the physics; and i never do the drift things offline. But i do know that there is no tire wear in practice. Which is where i used to practice.

So machen sie mal mehr üben im online fahren.. ;)

When I saw that Tokyo Bay track from Goloner an hour ago, I just had to try it out.
First quick video. It's late here so only controller :crazy:👎

[video removed]

edit: Now with a good video :)

Last edited:
I'm slowly getting used to drift high power cars.
Couldn't get one clean round done, tho.

Every hint, tip, trick - I'm grateful for :)

Nice drifting dude!!! 👍👍 I realy like the AE86 video and the music rocks 👍👍
Do you have a Turbo or NA?

This is an "English Only" forum. Please post only in English, as agreed upon when accepting the conditions of the AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) of this forum.

Thank you.

;)

The AE86 had only engine tuning, as all the other cars. When turboed they're just too difficult to handle.

I'm trying to make new videos soon, but right now I got my press access code for GT Academy. That goes first :dopey:

Thanks for the nice comments. Unfortunately my DFP is now wrecked to a point, where it's almost impossible to drive, let alone drift.
The shifter is lose, the padels are wobbly, the wheel goes off center after 30-60 minutes and the noise became unbearably loud. When turning away from the Force Feedback, it's screaming so loud that you actually get scared of turning fast.

My wheel broke :( I guess driving at FF10 all day just melted the motor.

Anyway, here's the last two laps I saved before it broke. Not perfect of course, but what can I improve now...

I'd like to buy a G27, but somehow I don't feel like spending 250euros on a wheel.

Since I'm still waiting on my wheel to be delivered, I decided to try a new video software with a sloppy controller lap.
To bad my PC sucks and I couldn't edit it well, that's why the sound is off :(

Comment's appreciated :)

I have the same problems with my DFP :(
The shifstick broke off and the wheel is so damn loud. It's 4 years old so I think about getting a G27 or 25.
250 are to much, so I decided to look for a used G25 in ebay. You can get good ones for 160 €

You should sell your DFP as long as it works on eBay for 50-60€. Than you almost got enough for an G27.
I bought mine for 250€ at redcoon.

You should sell your DFP as long as it works on eBay for 50-60€. Than you almost got enough for an G27.
I bought mine for 250€ at redcoon.

Is it really necessary to spend 250€ on a new G27? It's alot of money.

Liar!!!!! PSN is not back online, I ran to my PS3 only get my hopes and dreams crushed!

bahahahaha awe, i can picture you in a corner with a teddy sucking your thumbs all sad and stuff. Man am i weird!!:nervous:

Back