TOSKANADR!FT | A German going sideways

• Thread starter Alex89
  • 46 comments
I finally got myself a capture devise. Here's a first test to see how the quality is. Right now it's connected via composite, but I bought a S-Video cable and hope the picture will improve. I'm also trying to find the right settings, so the video won't stutter like it does now (slow PC :()

Enjoy.

Nice quality for a 9EUR capture card.
As for the drifting, work out your lines, you may have 1000hp (pointless on that track by the way IMO) but it looked random.

Hello everyone,

here are a few videos I recorded today. Don't mind the mistakes, I didn't practice that long.

Greetings

never mind the mistakes your still better than me n im still tryna find a car where i can get in a good groove with and burn some serious rubber[virtually obviously] keep going you'll get there..👍

Hey Drift Family, how about making a tandem invasion with this bad boy :D

i cant believe you can drift this thing... everyone complains it **** n slow and this is the first video i have seen where someone drifts it.... mad propz..👍

Yo Alex nice drift with the Tank car.
If you like unusual cars try out he GSX-R4 (fully tuned), it's quite a funny drift car!

Noticed the thick layer of dust on my wheel and decided it's time to drift again. Also wanted to make a new video, together with some crappy effects ;D
Tried a new track I did a while ago, now a perfect run tho.

Back