Total distance driven

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 15 comments
  • 2,396 views
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
Total distance driven. Does it count A+B spec, or only A-spec?
 
Judging from my own experience, I'd have to say both.
 
A-spec only.
 
It is for both A & B... I was grinding on B Spec when I received the trophy for exceeding the length of the autobahn. I am at about 55,000 miles right now
 
A-spec only.

As far as I can tell, it's A spec for awarding the famous '1000' tickets.

My distance driven is approaching 90k - there's no way I drove all that with me at the controls, so Bob deserves most of the credit!
 
A+B, but to counter the average of the other responses will have to say B spec only.
I'm on 99 thousand miles.
 
A+B, but to counter the average of the other responses will have to say B spec only.
I'm on 99 thousand miles.
Tactical voting!
 
C Spec only.:sly: Seriously, it counts A and B together. I wish there was better stat tracking in this game. Seperate A &B miles, miles per track, drivetrain most driven, etc.
 
c spec only.:sly: Seriously, it counts a and b together. I wish there was better stat tracking in this game. Seperate a &b miles, miles per track, drivetrain most driven, etc.
+1
 
I had a look through my garage tonight.

A-Spec: Counts
B-Spec: Counts (there's no way I've done 10,000 miles in my X2010 :D )
Online: Doesn't count - I raced a newly built TTS online tonights, it's still showing 0 miles
 
I've driven 186 158 KM, and bob in the X1 around DCC has to take the credit for that.
My X1 has over 113 000 KM on the clock, all bob!

So yeah... Both A and B spec counts. Practice aswell. At least my cars gain KM in practice.
 
I raced a newly built TTS online tonights, it's still showing 0 miles

You need to break that sucker in! Run it for 50 miles or so and the bHP will climb a bit. :D
 
Both A Spec and B Spec counts towards you're total distance driven.. I had 13,898 total miles at one point in time, I did 5 remote races in b spec and now I'm at 13,998.5
 
You need to break that sucker in! Run it for 50 miles or so and the bHP will climb a bit. :D

That's the strange thing - I ran five or six 10-lap races at Indy Road (including free runs beforehand). The power's increased and the oil accepted a change back in GT Life... but the mileage says zero :D
 
Back