Total newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter itsowen
  • 5 comments
  • 408 views
Messages
11
Messages
itsowen
Not had an hour on game yet but I'm wondering about the A spec and B spec do I have to have a Bspec
 
Not had an hour on game yet but I'm wondering about the A spec and B spec do I have to have a Bspec

Unlike GT4 B-spec is actually part of the game in GT5. I don't think you can get to 100% without them. Plus they will get you some cool cars in their races that you won't get using just A-spec.
 
Unlike GT4 B-spec is actually part of the game in GT5. I don't think you can get to 100% without them. Plus they will get you some cool cars in their races that you won't get using just A-spec.

Cheers Joe guess I should be at home racing but stuck at work, I will get my head round it with a little time tnx mate
 
you dont HAVE to so Bspec, but like he said, you can get good prize cars for doing it.
 
Back