Touge: Mt. Fusterkluc

McClarenDesign

Insightful, but bollocks.
Premium
United States
Norman, OK
McClarenDesign
Posted this in an Initial D thread, and after getting some initial feedback, thought I'd offer my track up for grabs.

Welcome to Mt. Fusterkluc, home of the Fusterkluc Speed Stars!

MtFusterklucStats.jpg

Feel free to add me, although I'm not sure I have a ton of slots left. Run the track and post up what you think. When I created it, I was shocked to find 64 turns with only 2 segments. Track time is set at 9p, so enjoy the blind turns.

For those few that are interested in joining the speed stars, as the track description states, show me what you've got in a 2CV. If you can handle 500 hp, surely 17 hp won't be a problem.

P.S.- As of this posting, I'm hosting remote races, and will be till around 11p CST (ideally, barring any technical snafus). Requests will be added whenever I can check on the PS3, or at 11p, whichever comes first. I'll then completely reboot and you'll be added... and if your Bobs are up, they'll be ready for Yonis' widget as an added bonus. Please email your 2CV lap times via the GT Life email, or through private message here.

The number of sections does not dictate the number of turns. You can pull off a number of turns in the 100s with just 2 segments.

Good to know. Have to try that sometime!

Let me know what you guys think. My best friend and I spent well over an hour tonight trading fastest lap back and forth. Most fun I've had online for quite some time.

I added all the requests I've recieved so far, and will try to check for more before I go into work at 9p CST. Thanks for the interest,and enjoy the track.

As an added bonus, I've added a link in my sig for the Speed Stars group, which has a leaderboard for the track posted with all the info I could get. Hop on over and compare your lap times to ours, and if you complete the 2CV challenge, PM me your times with what and I'll update the board.

Nice track! I love the midsection!!
first runs with the Lan Evo VI T.M edition
3'40.xxx
I try to get the Citroen as I only just started GT5 yesterday
:)

Nice track! I love the midsection!!
first runs with the Lan Evo VI T.M edition
3'40.xxx
I try to get the Citroen as I only just started GT5 yesterday

When I get a moment, I'll share my 2CV. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. TV in use by the family, so it might be a while yet. Glad you enjoy it.

Post up your exact final lap times and I'll send you the group invite and put your times up on the leaderboard.

Yes, we have a leaderboard (albeit rather informal).

it would be nice to do some online races on this track. :)

I will be free Tues. night after 11p CST and can open up the lobby for anyone able to join. Send me an message via PSN to remind me, and I'll set up something fast and fun.

i really like this track. is it a night only track? anyway

2:59.136 R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07

3:08.125 ZZII '00

I borrowed your 2CV Type A '54 my time: 4:48.221

Last edited:
i really like this track. is it a night only track? anyway

2:59.136 R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07

3:08.125 ZZII '00

I borrowed your 2CV Type A '54 my time: 4:48.221

LOL how did you borrow the Citroen? cant seem to find it in McClarens home page

i really like this track. is it a night only track?

I'll hopefully have a set up ready by Tuesday night, and haven't really looked to see if the time is an option online (I think it is). If so, we'll have some fun under the sun for a whole new perspective... and if you've run the track a lot, perhaps temporary blindness too, lol.

I'll hopefully have a set up ready by Tuesday night, and haven't really looked to see if the time is an option online (I think it is). If so, we'll have some fun under the sun for a whole new perspective... and if you've run the track a lot, perhaps temporary blindness too, lol.

all you need to do is select the course and edit the time. right now its 22:00, try 18:00 should be a nice sun set stage

btw, what tires did you use for that lap time?

I see that its medium comfort by default (N2).

Gonna give it a shot.

I stand corrected, Teddy, nicely done! You've gotta show us what we're all missing!

i dont use the brakes at all.... i turn ASB 0, Brakes 0 front 0 rear. all other assist off. i just lift off the gas on a few turns..... i use down hill to keep my speed up. i dont make sudden turns, it slows you down too much. nice smooth movements. try no to turn while going up hill.

i dont use the brakes at all.... i turn ASB 0, Brakes 0 front 0 rear. all other assist off. i just lift off the gas on a few turns..... i use down hill to keep my speed up. i dont make sudden turns, it slows you down too much. nice smooth movements. try no to turn while going up hill.

👍👍👍
My initial times were done with no assists And less braking. It Might be my gear changes. I usually shift down to 3rd gear whenever uphill. :ouch:
I'll try to run again tonight hopefully to chop 5-10seconds off the best lap.

Back