Touring Car Interest Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silver-Sylph
  • 69 comments
  • 3,642 views
The lotus would kill all the other cars!!! Or is that for something else your doing?

With the right power to weight ratio it won't blow everything else away. Its got cornering on its side but not speed. It has over a 100hp cut.
 
With that big of a HP gap enforcing the rules may be a problem...
 
Well then the Series is locked with those 3 cars.
 
I have a couple in mind. No set dates yet though but Monza w/ Weather Change is a definite one.
 
I like the way you think my friend!!
Please!! Tell me we'll be running race tires!! Please!!!
 
Jav
I like the way you think my friend!!
Please!! Tell me we'll be running race tires!! Please!!!

Racing Mediums on all cars.
 
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I just hate the freaking sport tires!
 
The 7 tracks are in no particular order:
Monza w/ Weather Change
Deep Forest
Trial Mountain
Indy Road Course
Nürburgring GP/F
Tsukuba
Madrid

I'd like to do London but there is no Pit Lane....:(
 
Looks good! I'm surprised Suzuka and Fuji got left out...
 
Ok! I got my car already! I'm going with the Integra Type R DC5!
I'll post pictures of the car later on...
 
Jav
Ok! I got my car already! I'm going with the Integra Type R DC5!
I'll post pictures of the car later on...

You can't really modify your car yet as i haven't given out the parts for any of the cars.
 
altezza touring car
mazda touring car
these 2 cars are running the same bhp & weight ratio's as the cars you have picked leaving them out of a touring car champs seems a bit odd! so they not premium who cares!
i just think if you are running a touring car champs maybe just maybe there should actually be some touring cars in the championships and not just a few RM cars!
why not just put a bhp & weight limit on the champs that allows people to use a touring car of their choice.
 
altezza touring car
mazda touring car
these 2 cars are running the same bhp & weight ratio's as the cars you have picked leaving them out of a touring car champs seems a bit odd! so they not premium who cares!
i just think if you are running a touring car champs maybe just maybe there should actually be some touring cars in the championships and not just a few RM cars!
why not just put a bhp & weight limit on the champs that allows people to use a touring car of their choice.

Its the fact that all the cars must be easily bought. Since those cars are only in the UCD not everyone has the chance to pick that car.
 
add me
Psn: Libercrav
Car: Civic Type R
 
You can't really modify your car yet as i haven't given out the parts for any of the cars.
I really haven't, just the basic bolt ons for this same reason.
 
I will tell you guys one thing is that Adjustable LSD is an illegal modification.
 
Ok! So here's my touring car contender...

Jworks #68
DC5RM.jpg
 
I would be in for this series. Screen is bdubclub. Let me know, clean and fast racer here.
 
There is going to be a limit on entries and cars that can be entered.
Civic gets 6 Entries
Integra and Golf both get 5

So claim your cars quick or you might get stuck with a car that you never wanted.

I will be starting a new thread here in a couple days giving more details and dates.
 
I'd like to race as well.

Psn: scorpio_emanon
Car: Civic Type R 97' Race Modded
 
Only one entry left for the Civic Type R
 
Last edited:
Yes put me down pleas!

PSN: sach22
And I'll be running civic type-R 08
 
Wate that's not on the list! Are their anymore DC5 spots left?
 
whats left???

and when will the races start?

add me nino_1992
 
how come the 08 civic is not on the list??????? weight
 
how come the 08 civic is not on the list??????? weight

You claimed your Civic on Page 1. The 2008 civic cant be Race modified. Its the Civic Type R (EK) '97

The original post is being updated constantly. The Golf and the Integra have 4 left and the Civic just one.
 
Back