Touring Cars for trade **Closed**

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhys159
  • 10 comments
  • 469 views
Messages
824
United Kingdom
England
Messages
rhys159
I have two touring cars which people might want. I have a Mazda6 Touring and a BMW 320i Touring. PM or post if you're interested.

BOTH CARS GONE PLEASE DO NOT PM OR POST HERE ANYMORE!
 
Last edited:
is the 320i stock, and if so what do you want for it?
 
I also have a ticket 1000 for trade as well.
 
Anyone?
 
I'm interested in Mazda 6 Touring but I don't know what you want.

Can you list some cars that you would like?
 
I dunno, I am interested in race cars and any Aston Martin that is not the DB9. Also may want the Ferrari 458 Italia. Apart from that, anything that you think is worth it :)
 
Also Ticket 1000 available if anyone wants!:)
 
I dunno, I am interested in race cars and any Aston Martin that is not the DB9. Also may want the Ferrari 458 Italia. Apart from that, anything that you think is worth it :)

What about an Aston Martin V8 Vantage then?
 
What about an Aston Martin V8 Vantage then?

Sure, we have a deal! When can you trade? I may not be available for a day or two though. :(
 
Sure, we have a deal! When can you trade?

I can trade now if you want.
but will you do this deal if I asked for the ticket 1000 instead?
 
I can trade now if you want.
but will you do this deal if I asked for the ticket 1000 instead?

Nah, I can't do that, sorry. So trade Mazda6 now? I'll add you too.
 
Back