"Touring Cars" in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chas2427
  • 50 comments
  • 14,941 views
I'd love to see the Ultron 406 from BTCC in GT5. Nothing like a bit of 90's - 80's btcc
01.jpg
 
A touring car thread with no mention of the greatest ever touring car? :eek:


Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworths ftw! :drool:
 
Ah yes, how can I forget, the 406 and the S4 were in the same touring class, were they not?

Its an A4, not an S4. The whole basis of the SuperTouring formula is 2.0 litre everyday man's cars.
 
Its an A4, not an S4. The whole basis of the SuperTouring formula is 2.0 litre everyday man's cars.

Oh yeah, sorry, I always get those two mixed up, not a great lover of audis anyway lol. But I swear those two were in the same races?
 
AMG+(1).jpg


Would love to drive this bad a$$ car
 
Doesn't look too good with those fat tyres. Speaking of classic mercs, I'd LOVE to try and race a Mercedes 600 grosser round the nurburgring on gt5. Body roll galore!
 
Ah yes, how can I forget, the 406 and the S4 were in the same touring class, were they not?

Do u remember Nissan Perimera, Renault Laguna, Ford Mondeo, Honda Accord?
God Bless TOCA 2 :sly:
 
Do u remember Nissan Perimera, Renault Laguna, Ford Mondeo, Honda Accord?
God Bless TOCA 2

Yeah i do! that was a good game lol. that means you must remember the Ultron 406?
 
Yeah i do! that was a good game lol. that means you must remember the Ultron 406?

I mean that car, the ELF Laguna and tracks like Thruxton,Knockhill,Snetterton,Brands Hatch, oulton Park......
 
GT3 was my first game of the series. By that time i was a PC gamer only. So i dont know GT1 & 2. I found a GT2 video on Youtube with lots of BTCC cars (except the Toyota Chaser in there). Did the game had so many BTCC cars? Heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkXbeCH6ylA
 
GT3 was my first game of the series. By that time i was a PC gamer only. So i dont know GT1 & 2. I found a GT2 video on Youtube with lots of BTCC cars (except the Toyota Chaser in there). Did the game had so many BTCC cars? Heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkXbeCH6ylA

If i am correct it were tuningcars that make them look like BTCC touringcars. Correct me if im am wrong but i think the original touringcars were 2 litre cars. In the youtube movie you see 2.5 V6 Vectra, 3.0 V6 Laguna etc. I hope that these cars do return.

Thing i really want to see is the cars from series like BPR and JTCC.
 
If i am correct it were tuningcars that make them look like BTCC touringcars. Correct me if im am wrong but i think the original touringcars were 2 litre cars. In the youtube movie you see 2.5 V6 Vectra, 3.0 V6 Laguna etc. I hope that these cars do return.

Thing i really want to see is the cars from series like BPR and JTCC.

And what about the liveries? Was it possible to create liveries in GT2?
 
And what about the liveries? Was it possible to create liveries in GT2?

No if i am correct (it was a long time ago) you could tune some cars to racecars with standard livery. Some had more then one color.
 
No if i am correct (it was a long time ago) you could tune some cars to racecars with standard livery. Some had more then one color.

Because in that video, despite the bad quality, it seems that Peugeot 406, Nissan Primera, Renault Laguna, etc. had the real BTCC liveries on.
 
Yeah in GT2 it was the max option for weight reduction, it basically turned your car into a full on racer.

I remember having an Audi A4 with the silver paintjob with red rings on the side the same as the BTCC.

I hope they do it like that again!
 
Well we have some DTM car in past... They probably will be in GT5!
 
Back