Tourist Trophy! Please take a look!

Canada
St. Catharines, ON. Canad
GTP_GODZlLLA (w/ 3 L's)
Hey, GT Enthusiasts!

I know most of you guys like cars and racing, but I'm also a motorcycle lover myself. Especially after playing this game! I just picked it up today and all I can say is it kicks more than stands, and I've traded my rice rocket for a crotch rocket. I hope you guys have a chance to pick this game up it's incredible. It's the best motorcycle game I've played hands down. I haven't tried this with a steering wheel yet, but I may give it a spin. :sly:

Basically this game has the same graphic engine and courses as GT4 with a few things thrown in and a couple things thrown out. As for the liscence tests, pretty much the same stuff, you win racing suits instead of new cars (or bikes) anything from helmets to boots and gloves. The menus look a lot better than GT4, and yet still a little bit the same. As for the Photomode you really can't take your own pictures (from what I've seen so far) instead it has a layout of shots taken by photographers that were watching the race that you can select from after the race. These are some of the shots I took (but not really took, since I'm on the bike ha ha ha) I'l try to add more pictures in the next 5 days and also update you on how far I've gotten. Perhaps GTPlanet will come up with a Forum for Tourist Trophy as well.

P.S. Still long live Gran Turismo, but this is another step towards the next generation in racing games. I would really like to hear your thoughts on this game as well as your thoughts on my pictures. You really have to pick this game up!!!!

Hi you may not be aware of it, but we have a forum specifically dedicated to all things Tourist Trophy.

Tourist Trophy Forum

Which is were I am going to move this thread.

Hope you enjoy it, and may I also say what a lucky SOB you are, we in Europe still have to wait for the PAL release.

Regards

Scaff

Damn Famine beat me on the move.

Back