Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riyebow
Toxic Dose Crew is a new team that has just arrived on to GT5 the crew first started on Midnight club LA in 2010 and now i have deside to bring the crew on to GT5 and see how things go.
BASICSThe Dodge 1970 is Riyebow the Leader & in the Austin Martin V12 is Game-Warrior14 the Co-Leader
dodge.jpg
[/IMG]
The Team colours are not offical just yet but the team seem to like Giallo Hallys yellow and Silky Black rims. Also the Leader and Co-Leader are separet colours to rest of the team we are in Silky Black bodys.
Image20120212111952136.jpg
[/IMG]

Requirements
Must be able to drift in Comfort softs to Comforts hards
The car must be RWD
Must be able to be online at leat once a week for meetings

TEAM
The team is farley Large at the moment but we are still looking for new members to join our team. We have 14 members right now.
If you know that your not going to be online for a month or so you must let the Leader know so that we don't kick you from team.
Image20120212112103915.jpg
[/IMG]
Main Team
Leader=Riyebow
Co-Leader=game-warrior14
Drifter=pierre1936
Drifter=Leggs2690
Drifter=nathoon98
Drifter=bishbop-9
Drifter=Brythebatninja
Drifter=eggins080371
Drifter=luffe67
Drifter=weedkiller_94

If you wish to join TDC just add me and we will give you a trail.
Image20120212112125403.jpg
[/IMG]
AchivementsBy the end of this month we hope to be ready to do some drift battles against other teams.

thanks i know sum one whos in ur team smoke screen

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Just a friendly reminder, better coming from me than a mod.

Good luck with the team, thinking of joining one lately. 👍

Good luck, just brush up on the OP a little bit (the random tags and spelling errors) and you'll be sound.

Oh and maybe make your title "Toxic Dose Crew" (the green) bigger font and centre-aligned.

Thank god, a new team who can actually read. 👍 On behalf of Team BURST, welcome to GTP!

Riybow i tryed to add you but it said your friends list is full... i want to try out so add me when you got time :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back