Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again maxmoboy use you not u this is the third time I told you this.
Eddy, since when did you become a moderator???? oh.... that's right... your not.. Give it up, your not a moderator, stop trying to act like one. 👍

I'm trying to help him before he gets in trouble with a Mod. and you want that everyone writes plz or u etc?, What's your proplem?

I'm trying to help him before he gets in trouble with a Mod. and you want that everyone writes plz or u etc?, What's your proplem?

I honestly I could care less, I understand what people are saying when they type like that. If the mods cared enough about it, don't you think one of them would have been here by now??? My problem is people around here acting like they run this place, when they have no say over anything. It just ruins the experience for new people.

I honestly I could care less, I understand what people are saying when they type like that. If the mods cared enough about it, don't you think one of them would have been here by now??? My problem is people around here acting like they run this place, when they have no say over anything. It just ruins the experience for new people.
Come on dude, we all know eddy & spank are wannabe mods, they have the right to be complete 🤬's to people :sly:

K1ngKlicK
Come on dude, we all know eddy & spank are wannabe mods, they have the right to be complete 🤬's to people :sly:

No i just respect the owner of thid site who made the rules for a reason. And by not following them is disprespecting jordan. When you signed uo and clicked that box. You agreed to follow them. Now whos being the 🤬

Edit: maybe ge needs to make people pay for the site. Just then maybe will respect it more?

No i just respect the owner of thid site who made the rules for a reason. And by not following them is disprespecting jordan. When you signed uo and clicked that box. You agreed to follow them. Now whos being the 🤬

Edit: maybe ge needs to make people pay for the site. Just then maybe will respect it more?

As seen in the AUP:
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You've paid money for this site, yet you still break the rules. Regardless of how people may type, it does NOT mean Eddy, or anyone for that matter, has the right order people around.

xGuNzABLaZiNx
As seen in the AUP:
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You've paid money for this site, yet you still break the rules. Regardless of how people may type, it does NOT mean Eddy, or anyone for that matter, has the right order people around.

Nobody is ordering anyone around. Eddy was simply stating that he should not use the text type before a mods steps in and gives him an infraction. Yet everyone takes it as if they are being told what to do. We are just trying to help. Look what hsppened to the people in the past 2 months who decided they just didnt wanna follow rules they got banned. We are simply just trying to keep that from happening. So hard to do when people get all bent out of shape when asked. So instead of me just informing them and letting them have a chance to fix what they are doing wrong, I'll simply just report and let the mods deal with it. Then when they get pissed about getting a infraction for using text talk, I'll just say " hey tried to warn you, but you just wouldnt listen".

Reported.

Nobody is ordering anyone around. Eddy was simply stating that he should not use the text type before a mods steps in and gives him an infraction. Yet everyone takes it as if they are being told what to do. We are just trying to help. Look what hsppened to the people in the past 2 months who decided they just didnt wanna follow rules they got banned. We are simply just trying to keep that from happening. So hard to do when people get all bent out of shape when asked. So instead of me just informing them and letting them have a chance to fix what they are doing wrong, I'll simply just report and let the mods deal with it. Then when they get pissed about getting a infraction for using text talk, I'll just say " hey tried to warn you, but you just wouldnt listen".

Reported.

+1 The leader of my old team tried to prove himself against mods, time and time again. Guess where he's at. Banned user log.

Not again maxmoboy use you not u this is the third time I told you this.

Looks to me like he had "told him three times" to stop. Not asked him, told him to stop. There's a big difference between the too.

There's more mudslinging, finger pointing and name calling in here than a Presidential debate. 👎

No one besides those Jordan has chosen to represent him has the ability to "tell" people what to do. If you have not been chosen to do so and honestly feel something is in violation of the AUP, report it and move on. Do any more than that and you might very well be receiving a PM yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back