E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Jan 28, 2011 #1 I have allsorts to offer.. x1 carbon, fgt, le mans, matte paints.. ask and ill see if i have, thanks.
I have allsorts to offer.. x1 carbon, fgt, le mans, matte paints.. ask and ill see if i have, thanks.
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Jan 28, 2011 #2 its the first time i do trade... i do possess a Toyota GT-One, and im looking for a X1. besides i have a Nissan R89C to give out as well.
its the first time i do trade... i do possess a Toyota GT-One, and im looking for a X1. besides i have a Nissan R89C to give out as well.
G georgers500 Messages 27 Messages fastboyrs500 Jan 28, 2011 #3 ExoticCarLover I have allsorts to offer.. x1 carbon, fgt, le mans, matte paints.. ask and ill see if i have, thanks. Click to expand... Hello ive toyota gt1 and willing to trade for a x1 carbon.Are you interested?
ExoticCarLover I have allsorts to offer.. x1 carbon, fgt, le mans, matte paints.. ask and ill see if i have, thanks. Click to expand... Hello ive toyota gt1 and willing to trade for a x1 carbon.Are you interested?
M Mutimy Messages 105 Messages mutimy Jan 28, 2011 #4 I have Jag XJR-9 LM. Will trade for. C9 787B R10 R8 01 red BMW V12 908 Oreca #91 Viper Or whatever you got to offer.
I have Jag XJR-9 LM. Will trade for. C9 787B R10 R8 01 red BMW V12 908 Oreca #91 Viper Or whatever you got to offer.
G georgers500 Messages 27 Messages fastboyrs500 Jan 28, 2011 #5 ExoticCarLover I have allsorts to offer.. x1 carbon, fgt, le mans, matte paints.. ask and ill see if i have, thanks. Click to expand... A speed 12 also available if interested.
ExoticCarLover I have allsorts to offer.. x1 carbon, fgt, le mans, matte paints.. ask and ill see if i have, thanks. Click to expand... A speed 12 also available if interested.