Toyota 7-GT40-2D All 0mile

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus
  • 14 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
2,163
Kazakhstan
England
Ive got two of each so no need for the spares. Offer me anything LM wise. Sauber C9, BMW maclaren etc. Or if you have any interesting RWD cars i'm always partial.
Cheers
 
Last edited:
What's the 2D mileage?

I can offer anything from my garage or a 2010 ticket.
 
do you have a veyron? if so mileage colors mods?
thanks
 
Ok, sounds good. Can you trade now? Add PSN VanishinKowalski
 
hi!

i have new 787B, 908 new, F07 new, F10 new, 7 different FGT all new, R10 new.

plus perscarolo 04 and 05 used.

want to trade now though.

would like toyota 7. thanks!
 
hi!

i have new 787B, 908 new, F07 new, F10 new, 7 different FGT all new, R10 new.

plus perscarolo 04 and 05 used.

want to trade now though.

would like toyota 7. thanks!

I've already got all of them but feel free to offer me anything else. 👍
 
i could swap you a Sauber C9 for your Chapparal 2d? Able to trade in about 2 hours?
 
hi!

i have new 787B, 908 new, F07 new, F10 new, 7 different FGT all new, R10 new.

plus perscarolo 04 and 05 used.

want to trade now though.

would like toyota 7. thanks!

i have toyota 7, can trade today
 
Hi there. I need a Toyota 7, 0km, pick one below...

> Sauber Mercedes C9 (0km)
> Mazda 787 (0km)
> Peugeot 908 Total (0km)
> Audi R10 TDI (0km)
> Bentley Speed 8 (Overhauled)
> Nissan R92CP (Overhauled)

Also may interest you:
> Ferrari P330 (0km)
> Ford MarkIV (0km)
 
i could swap you a Sauber C9 for your Chapparal 2d? Able to trade in about 2 hours?

My 0 mile 2D has gone but I have a fully tuned 2D with some miles?
 
Hi there. I need a Toyota 7, 0km, pick one below...

> Sauber Mercedes C9 (0km)
> Mazda 787 (0km)
> Peugeot 908 Total (0km)
> Audi R10 TDI (0km)
> Bentley Speed 8 (Overhauled)
> Nissan R92CP (Overhauled)

Also may interest you:
> Ferrari P330 (0km)
> Ford MarkIV (0km)

I'll take the C9.
 
My 0 mile 2D has gone but I have a fully tuned 2D with some miles?

Sorry mate. Got an offer from another user. Trade was finished yesterday morning. Cheers for replying though.
 
Back