mrginge Messages 11 stoke on trent Messages mr-ginge_89 Jan 4, 2013 #1 hi guys am looking to get the toyota 7 race car for the historic racecar cup how can i win 1
ViscousTraction Messages 3,089 New York Jan 4, 2013 #2 Actually I remember I received the Toyota 7 as a prize by winning "Like The Wind" in B-Spec. If you do decide to use a 1970 Birthday ticket you probably won't get it on your first try.
Actually I remember I received the Toyota 7 as a prize by winning "Like The Wind" in B-Spec. If you do decide to use a 1970 Birthday ticket you probably won't get it on your first try.
roflcoptor Messages 1,081 Blackburn, Lancashire, UK Jan 4, 2013 #3 BlameAuntJemima Actually I remember I received the Toyota 7 as a prize by winning "Like The Wind" in B-Spec. Click to expand... 👍
BlameAuntJemima Actually I remember I received the Toyota 7 as a prize by winning "Like The Wind" in B-Spec. Click to expand... 👍
mrginge Messages 11 stoke on trent Messages mr-ginge_89 Jan 5, 2013 #4 Is that the prize for the b spec like the wind race? Thanks guys
ViscousTraction Messages 3,089 New York Jan 5, 2013 #5 mrginge Is that the prize for the b spec like the wind race? Thanks guys Click to expand... Yep. You need to win the B-Spec race for Like The Wind.
mrginge Is that the prize for the b spec like the wind race? Thanks guys Click to expand... Yep. You need to win the B-Spec race for Like The Wind.
BenBurroughs Messages 232 California Messages Ben_Burr Jan 6, 2013 #6 Both races. Indy and Daytona Road. As I recall I used a ZR1 RM to win these in A-spec and then used the prize (Toyota 88C-V "Minolta") to win in B-spec, after a great many tries.
Both races. Indy and Daytona Road. As I recall I used a ZR1 RM to win these in A-spec and then used the prize (Toyota 88C-V "Minolta") to win in B-spec, after a great many tries.