Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ’01

  • Thread starter Thread starter sid_chiclana
  • 9 comments
  • 1,063 views
Messages
2,249
England
Norwich
Messages
pako_donna
Last JGTC car I need, so do me proud guys :)
 
Hi mate,
I can send it tomorrow if you can wait.
CU
:):):)
 
Hi mate,
I can send it tomorrow if you can wait.
CU
:):):)

That'll be just perfect bud, you do know how much I love you, don't ya? :)
Anything in return?
CU
 
Will send to you this evening.
Please could you send me a FR?
A time ago I cleaned up the PS3.

If you have a few (3-5 pieces) Chevrolet paint chips, would be very appreciated, but not necessary.

Solid
Monza Red

Metallic
Azure Aqua Metallic
Bright Purple Metallic
Champagne Gold Metallic
Le Mans Blue Metallic
Monaco Blue Metallic
Satin Silver Metallic
Steel Blue Metallic
Turquoise Metallic

Have a nice day!
👍
 
What's a JGTC CAR?
 
Japanese grand touring car im pretty sure
 
Will send to you this evening.
Please could you send me a FR?
A time ago I cleaned up the PS3.

If you have a few (3-5 pieces) Chevrolet paint chips, would be very appreciated, but not necessary.

Solid
Monza Red

Metallic
Azure Aqua Metallic
Bright Purple Metallic
Champagne Gold Metallic
Le Mans Blue Metallic
Monaco Blue Metallic
Satin Silver Metallic
Steel Blue Metallic
Turquoise Metallic

Have a nice day!
👍



Great mate and will have a look for ya and anything I have from that list... you can have, no worries :)

What's a JGTC CAR?

Have a look here, you'll find all types of cars in GT5 👍
 
StarLight
Yes, you are right!
👍

Hahaha good... Was hoping i dident get that wrong... I have a jgtc car up for trade in my grab it while its hot thread after all.
 
Back