Silver: Cr. 70,000
Bronze: Cr. 50,000

Gift(s):
Taknig Part: Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo

Target Time:
Gold: 2:02.000
Silver: 2:06.000
Bronze: 2:14.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Track Length: 6,213 m
Time of day: 16:30
Precipitation: 0%

Important Note:
If a certain moderator on this site will keep deleting peoples posts just because they went slightly off-topic, and giving me warnings for asking him not to, I will no longer keep doing these threads!👎

Last edited:
I was so looking forward to this car, but it has to be one of the worst handling cars in the game. Easily. What a waste. I'm not giving this TT a second look.
Yeah. The car didn't seem to respond to well to my inputs on the analog stick. Of course i have controler sensitivity at -1 but i like it there.

For cars with high downforce and racing tires i would suggest to put sensitivity at 7.

I did a 1:54,8xx with DS3 and there is another 0.5s to gain.
Actually it's better to put sensitivity at 7 all the time.

BTW good lap mate:cheers: For me I was 1 tenth ahead of #10's ghost, but I braked too late at the last corner :banghead:

I set a 2:01.572 in this event. I should've done a 2:00 time but I jacked up around the last corner. This car feels more exciting then the normal ft-1 and harder to drive. But that makes this car more fun.

Anyone else having problems with the lighting during this event?
Using cockpit view, the light is extremely bright, and on top of the mountain all the shadows are flickering.

Yep! It's all over the shop, quite off-putting at the top of the hill on the way back down. I'll use that as an excuse to just scrape a bronze!

I did the update today and I love the Sierra rally two silvers and bronze on my first attempt.
Now this Toyota from GTV I decided to take a look at it so x on gtv and there the little beauty was so I x on the Toyota and my screen went black and stayed that way I had to switch the ps3 off with the power switch at the back.
I reloaded the game and tried again exactly the same black screen and nothing else.
Anyone else had this problem? Everything else from the update seems to be fine.
You might want to ask for help in the GT6 General Questions forum, or the Gran Turismo 6 forum. This is not really the place;)

After a re-run, I set a 1:59.958. I was pushing it as hard as I can and this car don't like me pushing it that hard.

Just barely took the top DS3 time(.003!) with a 1:54:488.

Now I see how awesome Bathurst is after pretty much neglecting since GT6's release.

Last edited:
Just ran a gold lap and stopped there. The car isn't particularly pleasant to drive and I'm getting severe framerate issues going over the mountain.

Back