durbanpoison100 Messages 152 United Kingdom Messages Quasar100 Dec 26, 2011 #1 I have the Toyota- FT-86 2010 concept '10 model available. Looking for a trade car, let me know if anyone is interested.
I have the Toyota- FT-86 2010 concept '10 model available. Looking for a trade car, let me know if anyone is interested.
B Bash0987 (Banned) Messages 113 Messages Bash1987654321 Dec 26, 2011 #2 durbanpoison100 I have the Toyota- FT-86 2010 concept '10 model available. Looking for a trade car, let me know if anyone is interested. Click to expand... What u trading the concept ll and what colour do u have any 370z gt academy versions available!!!
durbanpoison100 I have the Toyota- FT-86 2010 concept '10 model available. Looking for a trade car, let me know if anyone is interested. Click to expand... What u trading the concept ll and what colour do u have any 370z gt academy versions available!!!
Hazard 2 health (Banned) Messages 130 San Diego,CA Messages Just ask & I will tell Dec 26, 2011 #3 Ooo, ooo, I have a bunch of them 370z I dont like. I'd be happy to trade them..........get them out of my site!
Ooo, ooo, I have a bunch of them 370z I dont like. I'd be happy to trade them..........get them out of my site!
durbanpoison100 Messages 152 United Kingdom Messages Quasar100 Dec 26, 2011 #4 Bash0987 What u trading the concept ll and what colour do u have any 370z gt academy versions available!!! Click to expand... I would want one of the following: -Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KGPC-10 -Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KGPC-100 -Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version -Lotus Carlton -Volvo Estate '88
Bash0987 What u trading the concept ll and what colour do u have any 370z gt academy versions available!!! Click to expand... I would want one of the following: -Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KGPC-10 -Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KGPC-100 -Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version -Lotus Carlton -Volvo Estate '88