Toyota FT-86 Concept II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biombo3
  • 13 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
81
Messages
Biombo4
I have one to trade for rare paints.
 
What paints are you looking for?
 
What matte one do you have?
 
I have Black (2), Dark Grey, Dark Red (3), Grey, Green (2), Light Grey, Light Green, Light Red, Light Silver, Orange, Pink (3), Purple, Silver, White (2) and Yellow.
 
i can trade for black, purple, green, orange, and pink. When can u make the trade?
 
Give me 30 min to an hour. Send FR and I will send paint chips first.
 
i'll be able to trade in about an hour too.
 
I have green matte and silver chromes.
 
All 5 paints have been sent.
 
I have pretty much all mattes and both silver and gold chrome. What are you looking for?
 
Trade was already done. OP forgot to close thread.
 
I have one to trade for rare paints.

Did you dupe the car by any chance? If so, what color? I can send any of the rare paints you want over for it if it is different from what I have.
 
The car is completly stock. I just drive it like...10km or less. I can trade today. Who's up for it?
 
Name your paint and I can trade today
 
Back