Toyota FT86 II Concept '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter UND3RD0G
  • 12 comments
  • 918 views
Messages
91
United States
California
Messages
Underdog_893
Interested in one, I got a LV.12, LV.9, LV.5 ticket, 1000 ticket and Mazda Furai Concept Ticket to give away in return.
 
Last edited:
deal for the 1000 ticket. add me psn:HumanDefinition
 
UND3RD0G
Interested in one, I got a LV.12, LV.9, LV.5 ticket, 1000 ticket and Mazda Furai Concept Ticket to give away in return.

Do you still have that Furai ticket? I'd love to take
that off your hands!
 
Interested in one, I got a LV.12, LV.9, LV.5 ticket, 1000 ticket and Mazda Furai Concept Ticket to give away in return.

i can send you one, for a level 12 ticket.
it is stock and black, but i can tune it and paint it, even DLC :)
Pm me, Frezz
 
Interested in one, I got a LV.12, LV.9, LV.5 ticket, 1000 ticket and Mazda Furai Concept Ticket to give away in return.
You can't send cars over 1,000,000cr even in ticket form.
 
Well that sucks!
 
Anyone else with an offer?
 
:tup:Trade Completed thanks to GTP_Aleman =) in exchange for a LV.12 ticket
 
do you look for anything else??
 
Back