Toyota ft86 ||

obsessive rules

(Banned)
Messages
2,002
United Kingdom
CARLISLEcumbria
Messages
warmachine277-
If they are available for trading with a uk system I would like an ft86 || concept from some one in exchange for a gt 86:tup:
 
Do you have dlc paints as a 30000 gift car isn't very appealing
 
mjm_98
Do you have dlc paints as a 30000 gift car isn't very appealing

Yes all of them.
List the ones you want.
Plus, is the ft86-2 stock?
 
Unfortunately no
 
I dont think I can
 
Just to be clear, you can't send DLC paints. You have to paint a car with them and send the car incase you didn't know.
 
Ross
Just to be clear, you can't send DLC paints. You have to paint a car with them and send the car incase you didn't know.

Sent on go karts :3
 
Fair enough. Just make sure that it's the PDI kart though.
 
I can send you a polarized ft 86 concept II
For a dlc painted car I'm looking for
 
mjm_98
I can send you a polarized ft 86 concept II
For a dlc painted car I'm looking for

Go on...
 
I think its fully tuned ish at around 500pp

Add me mjm_98

Will tell you what car I'm looking for in a bit
 
Gtr black mask gt grey 007-010 mask untuned is one of many I'm looking for


Trade today ?
 
mjm_98
Gtr black mask gt grey 007-010 mask untuned is one of many I'm looking for

Trade today ?

Yes. Will you be online in 1 hour?
 
I can be on briefly now
 
mjm_98
I can be on briefly now

I cannot. How about you send me the ft86-2 and I send you the gtr later?
 
Yh that's fine I'll send now you send when you get on ;)
 
Back