• 30 comments

VTiRoj

Howdy 🤠
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
RoJJieE
mb6roj
Those of us who got the 25th Anniversary will have gotten the following GR Yaris:

Players will receive a car with a special livery designed in the colours of the national flag of the country where their account for PlayStation®Network is registered, where available (the designs cover 30 different countries). Users residing in non-eligible countries will receive a standard livery version.

I've only seen a handful of the liveries so I thought we could all share them in this thread and try and get the full collection between us. I'll start:

United Kingdom
UKYarisF.png
UKYarisR.png

Those of us who got the 25th Anniversary will have gotten the following GR Yaris:

Players will receive a car with a special livery designed in the colours of the national flag of the country where their account for PlayStation®Network is registered, where available (the designs cover 30 different countries). Users residing in non-eligible countries will receive a standard livery version.

I've only seen a handful of the liveries so I thought we could all share them in this thread and try and get the full collection between us. I'll start:

United Kingdom
View attachment 1125048View attachment 1125050
Is there a list of the 30 contries? Guess Denmark is not on it since I got a standard livery

Is there a list of the 30 contries? Guess Denmark is not on it since I got a standard livery
Really? That's a shame.

GT7 is weird that way in that Denmark has Scapes in the game but seemingly no 25th Anniversary Yaris, while Sweden got the 25th Anniversary Yaris but no Scapes.

Really? That's a shame.

GT7 is weird that way in that Denmark has Scapes in the game but seemingly no 25th Anniversary Yaris, while Sweden got the 25th Anniversary Yaris but no Scapes.
Yeah it was after I saw your swedish model (looks sweet), I also found it strange that Denmark didn't have a version, hence why I asked op if he could provide list of 30 country :)

So, here we have specific liveries for:

• Great Britain
  • USA
  • France
  • Canada
  • Sweden
  • Finland
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • New Zealand
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • Mexico
  • Malaysia
(For now)

And I'm wondering how many are actually floating around, I've seen just one in a lobby since launch aside from mine (it was an italian one from one of my friends).

Last edited:
So these aren't my shots, but in the interest of keeping this thread going here's the Malaysian livery! (Pic cred to BluPhoenix. I don't think he's on here.)

IMG_9821.jpeg
IMG_9824.jpeg
IMG_9823.jpeg

Users residing in non-eligible countries will receive a standard livery version.
Also side note, I'm super curious as to what this "standard" livery looks like!

Also side note, I'm super curious as to what this "standard" livery looks like!
I imagine it is the regular GR Yaris in it's stock colors, but I hope I'm wrong about it.
EDIT: the Gran Turismo Wiki has this to say:
For countries that never qualified for the FIA Gran Turismo Nations Cup, a generic gray livery with the same pattern are used instead.
Now I'm extra curious, if it's true!
I can't find pictures of it though.
By the way, I find it strange that not many country variations of these Toyotas are known and even more strange the fact that PD didn't make a list themselves of all of the countries that can get a special liveried Yaris... PD works in mysterious ways I suppose :confused:

Last edited:

United Kingdom
View attachment 1125048View attachment 1125050
Belgium
Argentina
Norway
Hong Kong
Czech Republic
Australia
Austria
Germany
Spain
Switzerland