Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99 for trade now

  • Thread starter Thread starter klemsin
  • 7 comments
  • 860 views
Messages
188
Messages
JohnnyBlazeFor20
I have a Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99 for trade, as it's the only car I have in the only slot I haven't already traded on today. Best offer gets it.
 
bump, no offers?
 
I have:
~Vettel X2010
~white Formula GT
 
I have them both, got anything else?
 
unfortunately not lol
 
I have a
Suzuki Sx4 WRC '08 new & Premium
Ford Gt Lm race car spec ll Never been used - standard
Arta NSX '00 Never been used - standard
Delta S4 Rally Car '85 never been used - standard
Stratos Rally Car '77 never been used - standard
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 used - standard

Can't trade for another 23 hours though.
 
Interested, please check my post here for my available cars and let me know if you'd trade for any of them. Thanks.
 
Back