Toyota GT-One Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter priesty_lfc
  • 14 comments
  • 700 views
Messages
3,660
England
Bristol
Messages
priesty_lfc
Best offer wins!

(Please do not offer X1's of FGT's!)

GT-One has now gone.
 
Last edited:
i could offer you any car on my garage but i can only trade on january 4th
 
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

or

Bentley Speed 8
 
prefer premiums.

Looking to collect all premiums and i'm on 155 at the moment,

Yet to get the Enzo or MF1/JTGC so those are cool or maybe a high end tuned model (pre tuned from dealership)
 
I can offer you an enzo for it if you like, you choose the colour, thanks.
 
I have an Enzo(Fully Tuned), don't what the other car you're referring to is. I also have all the tuner model cars AEM, Amuse, Art Morrison etc. Let me know if any of those interest you.
 
Toyota TOM's Supra '03 (JGTC) Premium. Can trade right now
 
Here is my cars (exclude x2010 n fgt):
- Audi r10 tdi
- Mazda 787b
- Audi r8 team play station oreca
- Pescarolo c60 hybride
- Lexus is-f racing concept

Anything catch your interest for the gt-one ?

Thanks
 
After unmodded and Zero miles

Enzo currently in front, will wait 15mins more mins for any other offers.

btw MF1 is McLaren F1
 
You can have any car/paint in my garage (link is in sig) but my next free slot isn't until the 4th of Jan. I also have more cars coming in, I'll be updating the list later on tonight.
 
The classic GT car, the Toyota Supra JGTC car from 1997?
 
Sorry, Traded for new Enzo :)
 
Ah I would have bought you an Enzo for one of them.
 
I would have bought several enzos.
 
Back