Toyota GT-One (TS020) LM24 LMGTP Toyota Team Europe #3 [Premium] 1999Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter Nomadpt1
  • 11 comments
Portugal
Setúbal
Crackez
ChasedAxis
PICT0914.jpg

This car has actually never sounded right since it debuted in GT2. A good sound for it already exists, the Nissan GT-R GT500. It sounds very close to a twin-turbo V8.

Close enough for me. Apply it to others with the same engine configuration, and you have a handful of cars whose sound is fixed for the most part.

I really want this in 3 versions (#1 "ZENT", #2 "Venture Safenet", #3 "Esso Ultron").
I think the last one will be replaced with "Exxon Superflo" because of Exxon's strategy, though.

I really want this in 3 versions (#1 "ZENT", #2 "Venture Safenet", #3 "Esso Ultron").
I think the last one will be replaced with "Exxon Superflo" because of Exxon's strategy, though.
Me too.

But on Esso and Exxon, please.

Why does PD want to replace the Esson to Exxon? Is because that Esso isn't in USA?

This is an nice car- Voted! 👍

Why PD hates me? Why? On one hand I'm a standard car and on the other hand I don't even exist anymore since gt3. :(

Please help me to become a premium and help my other part of me to appear in GT back again.

Just to pour fuel on the fire, this 1999 #3 car driven by Katayama, Suzuki, and Tsuchiya appears to be on display at the Fuji Motorsports Museum.

In said museum, there are also exhibits that have been recently added to the game, such as the 904 Carrera GTS, the Celica GT-FOUR, RA272, and the replica 787B. I'm willing to wager that PD has a working relationship with the museum. Fingers crossed then, for the TS020 somewhere down the line for GT7 🤞

Back