Toyota Sprinter (E80) Trueno GT-Apex [Premium] 1983Done (GT7) 

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
ext_front_offside.jpg

Deep_Forest_Raceway_2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. But if an manufacturer does not let PD put a interior on a car, then they have to leave a car on standard :(

Because it might be why PD don't put interior on all cars...

No. PD just don't put interiors in all cars because they have a insuficiant number of designers for the number of cars they have to work on, simply that. So they just don't have time to finish them all, that's a shame

No, they just don't have enough time to finish all of them.

If a car is not important then PD probably doesn't add it to their laundry list of things to do. Strangely enough this car and the Supra are two of the most regarded cars coming from Toyota.

EDIT:Heck they could even use the interior from the premium Celica.

There have been many mentions of the legendary Toyotas being made premium. Guess you're just the first one to make a thread after the layout change.

I'm shocked that this car didn't get plenty votes. Along with my beloved GC8 Impreza even.

Seems a large majority of everyone on the forum wants supercars with hardly any regular cars or even JDM. It's just sad really. I got into JDM because of GT.

If this was one of the first that was posted when this section was created, it probably would have a ton of votes.

Back