Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver) ‘00

Messages
62
Messages
TRY_BREAK_ME_FO
im looking for the standard and the shigeno version ifanyone has it i can trade tonight at 12 thanks thats in 15 mins pm or msg me on psn or reply to post :)
 
im looking for the standard and the shigeno version ifanyone has it i can trade tonight at 12 thanks thats in 15 mins pm or msg me on psn or reply to post :)

I have a 0 mile Shigeno version, what are you offering in trade? I have a trade scheduled this evening but if it falls through will let you know. If it happens earliest I could send would be Thursday after the reset.
 
thanks mate but i have a trade set for the ss version now just looking for the standard version thanks
 
i have the gt apex that you want... what are you offering?
 
name something you like mate i have used my trade tonight so will have to be next reset
 
pm me it though mate im going offline now thanks
 
Back