TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver,) '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter jzs160tune
  • 11 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
8
Messages
domecheck1
Im looking for a bone stock TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver,) '00...make an offer and i'll try to match it. thanks
 
Last edited:
I have a 0 switch/1248 mile Shigeno and 2 of the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83's one with 14k one with around 47k all fresh from the UCD untouched. I'm Collecting Cuda's
 
I checked my garage..I dont have the car...was there anything else you were looking for?
 
I have one. It is bone stock except for an oil change. I dont know how many miles on it, I picked it up from the UCD. I'm at work right now until I get home at 0730, then I can tell you how many miles are on it.
 
add me and I´ll give you one :)
 
is this done? i have 3 all under 600 miles...
 
he hasn't added me... the trade still up
 
ok, il add you... got any matte paints??
 
thank you to knukken and leexr2i for the trade.
 
Back