gt4crazy2 Messages 1,401 East Ortigas Messages ShrekKuni Sep 19, 2012 #1 Cheap_Charley sent me a Sprinter Trueno. Thanks so much, buddy! Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
gt4crazy2 Messages 1,401 East Ortigas Messages ShrekKuni Sep 22, 2012 #2 anyone? chrome chips trade moved to monday or tuesday next week.
Dlyte Messages 214 Messages D_lyte_ver1 Sep 22, 2012 #3 gt4crazy2 anyone? chrome chips trade moved to monday or tuesday next week. Click to expand... Got 1 for yah! it'll be a couple days though. Edit: I don't need the paint chips, but if you have any cool suits or helmets you can send those.
gt4crazy2 anyone? chrome chips trade moved to monday or tuesday next week. Click to expand... Got 1 for yah! it'll be a couple days though. Edit: I don't need the paint chips, but if you have any cool suits or helmets you can send those.
gt4crazy2 Messages 1,401 East Ortigas Messages ShrekKuni Sep 22, 2012 #4 OH WOW!!! that's great news. i was actually about to request for a level 7 ticket to try my luck. hmm, i can share some carbon helmets which will also be given to me one of the days next week. i will send FR tonight.
OH WOW!!! that's great news. i was actually about to request for a level 7 ticket to try my luck. hmm, i can share some carbon helmets which will also be given to me one of the days next week. i will send FR tonight.
Dlyte Messages 214 Messages D_lyte_ver1 Sep 22, 2012 #5 gt4crazy2 OH WOW!!! that's great news. i was actually about to request for a level 7 ticket to try my luck. hmm, i can share some carbon helmets which will also be given to me one of the days next week. i will send FR tonight. Click to expand... I need the aqua helmets like teal, green or blue. I believe those don't have a limit Also fast rain other than 22 or 25. (helmet) Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
gt4crazy2 OH WOW!!! that's great news. i was actually about to request for a level 7 ticket to try my luck. hmm, i can share some carbon helmets which will also be given to me one of the days next week. i will send FR tonight. Click to expand... I need the aqua helmets like teal, green or blue. I believe those don't have a limit Also fast rain other than 22 or 25. (helmet)
gt4crazy2 Messages 1,401 East Ortigas Messages ShrekKuni Sep 22, 2012 #6 hmm, i don't have those yet as i am still requesting, too, lol. can it wait?
Dlyte Messages 214 Messages D_lyte_ver1 Sep 23, 2012 #7 gt4crazy2 hmm, i don't have those yet as i am still requesting, too, lol. can it wait? Click to expand... Yeah no prob. Just reply to this thread at the beginning of the week and I'll send it
gt4crazy2 hmm, i don't have those yet as i am still requesting, too, lol. can it wait? Click to expand... Yeah no prob. Just reply to this thread at the beginning of the week and I'll send it
gt4crazy2 Messages 1,401 East Ortigas Messages ShrekKuni Sep 23, 2012 #8 Dlyte Yeah no prob. Just reply to this thread at the beginning of the week and I'll send it Click to expand... hey, bud. don't bother yet. just to update you, the gears trade did not push through. i may have to find another way to get my hands on other gears.
Dlyte Yeah no prob. Just reply to this thread at the beginning of the week and I'll send it Click to expand... hey, bud. don't bother yet. just to update you, the gears trade did not push through. i may have to find another way to get my hands on other gears.
Dlyte Messages 214 Messages D_lyte_ver1 Sep 23, 2012 #9 gt4crazy2 hey, bud. don't bother yet. just to update you, the gears trade did not push through. i may have to find another way to get my hands on other gears. Click to expand... I'll just send one next week.
gt4crazy2 hey, bud. don't bother yet. just to update you, the gears trade did not push through. i may have to find another way to get my hands on other gears. Click to expand... I'll just send one next week.
gt4crazy2 Messages 1,401 East Ortigas Messages ShrekKuni Sep 23, 2012 #10 Dlyte I'll just send one next week. Click to expand... how about 1 of my 0/0/0 on my sig + chrome chips? i think gears are hard to come by. or is it?
Dlyte I'll just send one next week. Click to expand... how about 1 of my 0/0/0 on my sig + chrome chips? i think gears are hard to come by. or is it?