Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gus00SVTL
  • 6 comments
  • 2,460 views
Messages
55
United States
New Jersey
Messages
DBGus1
I've got one Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00
Totally stock, only changed the oil on it.

I'm mainly looking for a '97 Supra RZ, but will consider other trades.
 
I'm keen for your 86 fella.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap Im very interested, whats the estimated valued for them?
 
I've got one Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00
Totally stock, only changed the oil on it.

I'm mainly looking for a '97 Supra RZ, but will consider other trades.

depending on the trade i would be interested, if you click on my sig you will see my trade list
 
If any of you guys have a 97 Supra RZ i'd be interested...
 
I`ve got a Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S. Shigeno ver.) and a Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX `83 for trade.

I`m looking for a lambo in return preferable a Murcielago or Gallardo.

PM for details.
PSN bskin

TIA.
 
Back