Resource icon

TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97

I cant seem to get the gear ratios correct, can you give me a hand on setting them for the car?

Hi GTDEX2016,

First off, sorry for the delay. I bought a new car, without changing the oil and i postponed all the changes indicated and everything is correct. I'd like to help you but i don't know where is the problem. Keep me informed and i'll try to find you a solution.
Best regards :)👍

Hi GTDEX2016,

First off, sorry for the delay. I bought a new car, without changing the oil and i postponed all the changes indicated and everything is correct. I'd like to help you but i don't know where is the problem. Keep me informed and i'll try to find you a solution.
Best regards :)👍

Thank you for the reply, I will double check the parts listed, and verify everything is the same.. Can you possibly give me an idea for gear ratios on a fully modified version of the car? I cannot recall if I did a oil change or not.. I really want to use this car, it is one of my favorite cars.

Hey GTDEX2016,

If the oil has been changed or not, it is not a problem but i need to know, the minimum ratio of the first speed all left, its power ( HP ), i take care of the rest and i keep you informed.

Cheers :cheers:👍

Hey GTDEX2016,

If the oil has been changed or not, it is not a problem but i need to know, the minimum ratio of the first speed all left, its power ( HP ), i take care of the rest and i keep you informed.

Cheers :cheers:👍

You my friend are awesome... What did you want me to have final set at and max speed set at when I give you that ratio?

You my friend are awesome... What did you want me to have final set at and max speed set at when I give you that ratio?

Hey GTDEX2016,

Just give me ( Like the High End Performance G37 ) the ratio minimum of the first speed and the PP, HP of your car i'll make a gearbox for you !!

Cheers !!

Hey GTDEX2016,

Just give me ( Like the High End Performance G37 ) the ratio minimum of the first speed and the PP, HP of your car i'll make a gearbox for you !!

Cheers !!
605 pp, and 863hp. Final is at 5000. Lowest first is 2.684. Thank you so much for your help!

Latest Posts

Back