Toyota Supra RZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter ds2198
  • 16 comments
  • 743 views

ds2198

(Banned)
Messages
263
United States
United States
Messages
rtgbvfr44
Messages
xXNiNjA DaV1DXx
if you have let me know.
 
I got a couple send me a friend request..ridinghigh705
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can send it after 8 pm tomorrow.
 
still looking
 
I have most colors 0/0 but looking for bday tickets now or a modern muscle ticket. I can send at reset later
 
Looking to trade now not later...
 
Sure thing best I can do is reset though.
 
Sure thing best I can do is reset though.

not directly speaking to you i was speaking to anyone reading
 
I understood. Just a heads up if you don't have it prior to reset, I have a tiny window that I trade in at reset (usually an hour or two after). That's why I plan a few hours ahead myself.

Point being once I send my item I'm done so if you still need it later I would need to know ASAP.
 
I understood. Just a heads up if you don't have it prior to reset, I have a tiny window that I trade in at reset (usually an hour or two after). That's why I plan a few hours ahead myself.

Point being once I send my item I'm done so if you still need it later I would need to know ASAP.

well one guy said he can send after 8:00 so when could you send?
 
Depends on timezone. Reset is 7pm est. that would be 8pm cst and so on.

Both of us may be talking the same time... Idk.

Reset is 0 udt (universal time)
 
Depends on timezone. Reset is 7pm est. that would be 8pm cst and so on.

Both of us may be talking the same time... Idk.

Reset is 0 udt (universal time)
I'm eastern standard time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Supra RZ fully tuned with 725hp that I'm willing to trade.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i want a Aston Martin Vanquish
 
Back