TPC 911 GT3 Cup, Daytona Road Course 21st MayFinished 

I had almost yero issues with lag or so. i think one car was a tiny bit stuttery but that was it. a bit of a turn 1 mess which is to be expected in real life racing too honestly. great fun, interesting strategy and perfect length of race. thanks for the fun, will it happen again soon? have been looking for some league stuff, maybe weekly, it would be the saving grace before getting a PC and going the iRacing route!

edit: especially loved making my own livery with a friend next door, and adjusting the suspension a bit. would be interested in what kind of setup you guys went for now that the race finished!

Last edited:
I had almost yero issues with lag or so. i think one car was a tiny bit stuttery but that was it. a bit of a turn 1 mess which is to be expected in real life racing too honestly. great fun, interesting strategy and perfect length of race. thanks for the fun, will it happen again soon? have been looking for some league stuff, maybe weekly, it would be the saving grace before getting a PC and going the iRacing route!

edit: especially loved making my own livery with a friend next door, and adjusting the suspension a bit. would be interested in what kind of setup you guys went for now that the race finished!
Here's mine
180e369150995-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_423189175107401_1653082715263.jpg

I imagine there will be plenty more TPC events popping up in the future. The lobby stability was really good compared to what we’ve had in GT7 previously and I think that was the main thing holding people back in wanting to host.
My not so great setup below, I changed the rear springs back to 2.70 and moved the ballast all the way forward to -50 during qualifying.
1653204583680.jpeg

Note to myself : I need to remap my buttons.

Playing exclusively 40h of ACC before this race was not a good idea, I forgot were was the handbrake button for the start (and plenty others) on my wheel, then let's forget the spin after T1... Luckily the come-back from last place was cool.

a bit of a turn 1 mess which is to be expected in real life racing too honestly. great fun
Fun fact: there was an invisible wall on T1, someone got caught by it, hence the sketchy T1.

The wall is all on the white line.
20220521_230151.jpg

Last edited:
Note to myself : I need to remap my buttons.

Playing exclusively 40h of ACC before this race was not a good idea, I forgot were was the handbrake button for the start (and plenty others) on my wheel, then let's forget the spin after T1... Luckily the come-back from last place was cool.

Fun fact: there was an invisible wall on T1, someone got caught by it, hence the sketchy T1.

The wall is all on the white line.
View attachment 1152460
I managed to hit that wall in free practice at full speed :lol::scared:.The should put a stack of tyres or a temporary bollard or something so you can actually see it at least.

I second that! Especially fun to meet and race some new people. Had a good battle with Martin for 4 laps or so, finally managed to pass at the Bus stop
[Video]
[\Video]

Yeah, that was good. You were faster than me, but we had a great battle btw.

It was a good race, but I didn't feel good with my car setup, It oversteered too much, I fixed it a bit changing the brake balance to the front, but that wasn't enough for me I think.

BTW it was good to race again at Daytona Road, last time I raced online at that track was in GT6, great memorias, and great race. I hope It Will be more races like this one.

Yeah, that was good. You were faster than me, but we had a great battle btw.

It was a good race, but I didn't feel good with my car setup, It oversteered too much, I fixed it a bit changing the brake balance to the front, but that wasn't enough for me I think.

BTW it was good to race again at Daytona Road, last time I raced online at that track was in GT6, great memorias, and great race. I hope It Will be more races like this one.
I don't think I am faster, but I am more consistent. I've done over 2k daily races and countless laps in lobbies. Practice helps and will help you too. I was happy to race you and it's always good to meet someone clean!!

Latest Posts

Back