TPC - Nürburgring - Run What You Brung (N300) - Sat 21st August

Livery ready

8367715610571834388_0.jpg

Hi all, just a reminder of the event schedule for tomorrow.

Practice has been looking really good with the grid a lot closer than I was expecting and with such a variety of cars we should be in for a good couple of races. :)

Lobby to open after 10pm UK time (5pm eastern time).
Qually to start at 10:30 UK time, if everyone is ready early we will start early so as not to keep the eu guys up too late.
Qually 10 minutes (1 outlap, 1 fast lap), no fuel or tyre wear.

Race 1 - 4 laps - In game rolling start - 1x fuel (50% starting) - 1x tyres
5 minute break
Race 2 - 5 laps - reverse grid, standing start* - 1x fuel (50% starting) - 3x tyres

standing start* - The standing start will be in 5s intervals using the in game clock bottom left of the screen, p1 goes on green, p2 on 5s, p3 on 10s etc etc. This is just to spread the field a little to save a huge pile up in the first sector, if you accidentally go early just back off to to create the gap as we won't be restarting. Be aware those towards the back of the grid will be getting cold tires like in fia, so it may be worth testing this in a lobby if you get chance.

Thanks everyone and good luck :cheers:

I'm out tonight and I'm not sure what time I'll back. I have to drop out of this race. Sorry for late notice.

Have a good race everyone.

I
Hi all, just a reminder of the event schedule for tomorrow.

Practice has been looking really good with the grid a lot closer than I was expecting and with such a variety of cars we should be in for a good couple of races. :)

Lobby to open after 10pm UK time (5pm eastern time).
Qually to start at 10:30 UK time, if everyone is ready early we will start early so as not to keep the eu guys up too late.
Qually 10 minutes (1 outlap, 1 fast lap), no fuel or tyre wear.

Race 1 - 4 laps - In game rolling start - 1x fuel (50% starting) - 1x tyres
5 minute break
Race 2 - 5 laps - reverse grid, standing start* - 1x fuel (50% starting) - 3x tyres

standing start* - The standing start will be in 5s intervals using the in game clock bottom left of the screen, p1 goes on green, p2 on 5s, p3 on 10s etc etc. This is just to spread the field a little to save a huge pile up in the first sector, if you accidentally go early just back off to to create the gap as we won't be restarting. Be aware those towards the back of the grid will be getting cold tires like in fia, so it may be worth testing this in a lobby if you get chance.

Thanks everyone and good luck :cheers:

'll be there.

Great photos, wish I had had the time to be there. Who did race that amazing Sonauto 993 livery from the FFSA GT championship? Cool choice =) Hopefully we will see each other on track for the N400 edition!
Thanks, I love the scapes mode. Drex bailed on the clio V6 for the Porsche in race 2.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back