TPC NGTC Spec Civic. Brands Hatch. 30th April.Finished 

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 78 comments
Gg's to the top guys.. Way too fast for me! Thanks bear do for organising.
I think I had the pace to be p5/p6, but made way too many costly mistakes meh!
First real time doing anything like this, so plenty learnt! Look forward to the next one.
Anyone fancy sharing set ups to help others improve? Might be too much to ask!

Gg's to the top guys.. Way too fast for me! Thanks bear do for organising.
I think I had the pace to be p5/p6, but made way too many costly mistakes meh!
First real time doing anything like this, so plenty learnt! Look forward to the next one.
Anyone fancy sharing set ups to help others improve? Might be too much to ask!
I'll happily share mine. It wore the fronts too fast though..
Thanks for coming out racing.
1807cac303f48-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_422747921547001_1651359068542.jpg
1807cac218828-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_422747918633734_1651359057163.jpg

Good racing everyone. Made a couple of mistakes lap 2.
1651359631954.png

But other than that kept it on track. Had a couple of good battles. Particularly with Shadow.
1651359701235.png

@ShadowX93 It looked like there may have been some netcode hits the way your car jumped a little bit. If sorry, no contact my end but if it put you off at all then apologies. It was a good battle though.
Once I passed shadow and natune due to their offs I had a lonely race in a 15 second sandwich to Beardo and Max. (I could hear the bongos from druids everytime you were at Paddock.) Finished a respectable P7.

Last edited:
Never experienced so much oversteer under braking in an FF car before, my car handled like the 917 in that rainy Spa license test

It’s really similar to how the FF TC cars drive in iRacing, so I just assumed it was “realistic”, but I have no idea in reality.

Last edited:
Good racing everyone. Made a couple of mistakes lap 2.
View attachment 1144785
But other than that kept it on track. Had a couple of good battles. Particularly with Shadow.
View attachment 1144786
@ShadowX93 It looked like there may have been some netcode hits the way your car jumped a little bit. If sorry, no contact my end but if it put you off at all then apologies. It was a good battle though.
Once I passed shadow and natune due to their offs I had a lonely race in a 15 second sandwich to Beardo and Max. (I could hear the bongos from druids everytime you were at Paddock.) Finished a respectable P7.
Yeah man car felt a lil weird but pretty much all driver mistakes lol that FK8 is something else. Felt like an FR car just need to up my concentration and tuning skills.
You (@OJBrit) and a few others were a great battle, appreciate the confidence when driving so close. Very clean altercations.
Thanks a lot Beardo. This was my first time racing this long on GT7, I’m a happy 5 lapper lmao but it was a blast and taught me a lot. Looking forward to the next one for sure 🙏🏾

By the way in a rush to get to the tacos that we’re waiting at my side around the 10th lap lol I forgot to save the replay to research my driving mistakes. If anyone is willing to upload the replay in there collection I’d appreciate it.

Thanks for the fun everyone. :cheers:

Some highlights.

By the way in a rush to get to the tacos that we’re waiting at my side around the 10th lap lol I forgot to save the replay to research my driving mistakes. If anyone is willing to upload the replay in there collection I’d appreciate it.
I tried sharing but it stalled at 5% twice. I'll try again tomorrow.

It’s really similar to how the FF TC cars drive in iRacing, so I just assumed it was “realistic”, but I have no idea in reality.
See I didn't have too much oversteer in braking, but then did have brake balance set 3 to the rear which helped. I would occasionally get oversteer on the apex and exit though. I guess set up had a lot to do with it.
Thanks for sharing the photos guys.

Back