TPC NGTC Spec Civic. Brands Hatch. 30th April.Finished 

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 78 comments
I've just noticed we can change the colour of the windscreen banner.

If you wanna change the background colour/the colour of the GTP logos for your liveries, go nuts.

I think my livery is good to go. :)

d4935907c8356ccef68408c46dc2f4bb_photo.webp

Even though i was too late to sign up to this race, i set this car up and gave it a quick go last night.. its fast! No touching the setup was a low 57 around Tsukuba. The diff feels super aggressive in this car, almost unnatural to drive, takes a bit of adjusting to.

Even though i was too late to sign up to this race, i set this car up and gave it a quick go last night.. its fast! No touching the setup was a low 57 around Tsukuba. The diff feels super aggressive in this car, almost unnatural to drive, takes a bit of adjusting to.
The race hasn't run yet, it's not till the 30th, so you're not too late to sign up if you'd like.

Yep yep, think I'm ready, just been running some more practice laps, was about to head off. Have no idea where I'm going to be pace wise!

I'm good to go (more or less...). If I end the race without visiting the gravel at Paddock Hill, or without binning elsewhere for that matter, then that will be the true victory/miracle :lol:.

I need to figure out how to get noti’s on this thing. I stay missing the lobbies. Did I miss the requirements somewhere? Just want to be ready?
14-15 civic what pp?
What mods are legal? This has probably been answered so if someone wouldn’t mind clipping it would be greatly appreciated. Very excited for what this can be 🙏🏾

I need to figure out how to get noti’s on this thing. I stay missing the lobbies. Did I miss the requirements somewhere? Just want to be ready?
14-15 civic what pp?
What mods are legal? This has probably been answered so if someone wouldn’t mind clipping it would be greatly appreciated. Very excited for what this can be 🙏🏾
The first spoiler tag in the first post of this thread has the answers.

@El_Beardo Most disappointingly, I must withdraw my reserve entry. There's been too much going on this week and I need the weekend to catch up. Thank you very much for running the event though!

Back