TPC NSX Gr.2/3 Multiclass Trophy. Suzuka. 18th June.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 78 comments
This one doesn't seem to be drumming up as much interest as I thought it would (more than likely time/date) so, I doubt there'll be a need for reserves.

Only thing I can't do there, is #11. Sweeney already has that number.
# 52 if it’s free if not any # is ok.
Let me know what class needs another car. Whichever you think would be bestfkr the race.

# 52 if it’s free if not any # is ok.
Let me know what class needs another car. Whichever you think would be bestfkr the race.

#52 works. I'll update the spreadsheet after work.

Whichever car you prefer is fine by me, mate. You've got Gr.2 for now. But, happy to switch you to the Gr.3 if you like it better.

I am interested in this, could I still join?

Yep. Still a few spaces left.

#52 works. I'll update the spreadsheet after work.

Whichever car you prefer is fine by me, mate. You've got Gr.2 for now. But, happy to switch you to the Gr.3 if you like it better.

Yep. Still a few spaces left.
GR2 is perfect. Thanks. Time to work on a livery that without a doubt will end up overdone as always. Any planned practice lobbies?

Been thinking on and off about joining this one...

With most of the Gr.2 grid already filled, I'm happy to join Gr.3 as it is this version of the NSX I have more experience with. Plus I already have a livery which fits the rules perfectly:

Racing number: #92

Nah, no real issue if that's what you'd prefer. I'll get you on the list.

I know I will be 200 HP down from the '16 models but I have better stability and control with the lower horsepower car (IE less interruptions for the remaining racers). I will practice with the '08 and '16 until race day to see what works best but thinking it will be the '08.

Thanks.

Oh go on then, I think I'll be able to make that. If someone comes along that wants the spot they are free to take it though.

GTP Name - Drex124
PSN Name - Drex125
Race number - #3
Car choice (Gr.2/3) - Gr.3

GTP Name - GTP_Guido
PSN Name - TPC_Guido
Race number - 69
Car choice - Gr.3

Please put me down as a reserve. I‘ll get my second shot on Friday and I don‘t know if I‘ll be ready to race. :cheers:

Done

Oh go on then, I think I'll be able to make that. If someone comes along that wants the spot they are free to take it though.

GTP Name - Drex124
PSN Name - Drex125
Race number - #3
Car choice (Gr.2/3) - Gr.3

Aaaand, done.

Damn, would've joined if I knew that lobby was up. If there is another tomorrow, I'll definately be in. As much as I've done a good portion of testing by myself, I kinda could use some company and see where I could improve.

GTP Name - GTP_Guido
PSN Name - TPC_Guido
Race number - 69
Car choice - Gr.3

Nice

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't join you guys earlier, had a appointment at that time over my psoriasis flair up. Hopefully can join you guys for another.

Last edited:
Livery done.

nsx.jpg

Tuning is locked for this one. I have something in the pipeline with set ups allowed, though.

Ok, just wanted to know as it just occurred me after doing abit more testing on my own.

How many hours until the race? As usual, time zones are not something I am good at figuring out.

Back