TPC NSX Gr.2/3 Multiclass Trophy. Suzuka. 18th June.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 78 comments
I should be there in time for qualifying... I’m picking up my wife from work then shooting home. Qualifying at 5:15 us eastern time right?

Will hopefully be there before qualifying. Just taking care of something right now.

Think the servers are nuking alot of people. I got disconnected as well as multiple others.

Last edited:
Think the servers are nuking alot of people. I got disconnected as well as multiple others.

So did I. Still, it was fun while it lasted! :gtpflag:

Completely
forgot about the cold tyres at the start - I think @Spinerkopin and @Michelin Man had the right idea on the warm-up. Found consistency after that and had some great racing with @The_Tullster along the way. :cheers:

Completely
forgot about the cold tyres at the start - I think @Spinerkopin and @Michelin Man had the right idea on the warm-up. Found consistency after that and had some great racing with @The_Tullster along the way. :cheers:
Bro We all lost it first turn lol.. you guys kind caught it I completely spun lol. I got behind you for a little bit but you are really fast!

Really unfortunate with the disconnection. Part of the many perils with racing online sadly.

Nevertheless, it was fun for the short while it lasted. The custom BoP helped free up Gr.3 NSX noticeably with the 2% weight drop. Felt more agile still, compared to PD's BoP 👍.

Completely

I've fallen victim to T1 cold tyres at Suzuka before. Though I don't need cold tyres to bin it, as I've done many times before on my own :lol: . Really unlucky to lose you early on. You were catching us, so it looked set for a close battle. My best chance at staying with @Spinerkopin, required vigorous tyre warming. Qualifying was tight between the lot of us in Gr.3 too.

Either way, thanks for organising @El_Beardo, it was a great idea, worth revisiting at some point. Either with both classes, or potentially 2 separate one-make races :cheers:.

Last edited:
Back