TPC Pop Up Enduro, ‘65 Mini at The Nordschiefe, 9 Laps!! Sunday at 5 PM EST!!

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 91 comments
My chances of making it have gone up, race director has given her approval.

Livery sorted.

minicoope-1236073347-5442.jpg
mini-cooper-1966-Altonen-Bathurst.jpg
minicooprep.jpg

Last edited:
Will be 11 pm here if I'm not wrong, I won't promise anything because I'm still at work until 7 pm and it's been a hard week...

I've seen the #27 is already taken, I'll try to change it to 28 I guess.

So the only problem I am seeing is the car tops out in the stock 4 speed transmission. Hit 101mph fairly easy. So not sure how that will work out. Lots of driving at max speed topped out. It will work but passing opportunity will be corners only.

Last edited:
Put me down. #48 if available. Race is today Easter Sunday correct?. PSN ID is Obi-Tonobi

Will be 11 pm here if I'm not wrong, I won't promise anything because I'm still at work until 7 pm and it's been a hard week...

I've seen the #27 is already taken, I'll try to change it to 28 I guess.

Sounds like great fun, sign me up

PSN - MDMotorsports
GTP - MDMotorsports
RC# - 18

Welcome aboard fellas!! I’ll add ya’s to the list :cheers:

So the only problem I am seeing is the car tops out in the stock 4 speed transmission. Hit 101mph fairly easy. So not sure how that will work out. Lots of driving at max speed topped out. It will work but passing opportunity will be corners only.

I’m sure it will top out in a few places for the people benefiting most from the boost at the time, but that will be half the fun, a super tight pack of cars for hopefully the entire race. :)

I’m sure it will top out in a few places for the people benefiting most from the boost at the time, but that will be half the fun, a super tight pack of cars for hopefully the entire race. :)
Ok so I noticed I had my car at max power and minimum weight. I must have set it that way for a race way back. If you set it to 100% power and weight then its better. However with tuning on prohibited you can still adjust power and weight. You should set the max power at 64 HP and minimum weight at 1,334 lbs so no one can up the power and lower the weight. Just my input but your hosting so however you want.

Last edited:
Ok so I noticed I had my car at max power and minimum weight. I must have set it that way for a race way back. If you set it to 100% power and weight then its better. However with tuning on prohibited you can still adjust power and weight. You should set the max power at 64 HP and minimum weight at 1,334 lbs so no one can up the power and lower the weight. Just my input but your hosting so however you want.

I may be able to set the Min weight, but the lowest the game lets you set min power in a lobby is 99hp, so I’ll just make sure everyone is set properly before we start the race. You can see everyone’s specs in a lobby so it’s not big deal to quickly check before we start. :tup.

I may be able to set the Min weight, but the lowest the game lets you set min power in a lobby is 99hp, so I’ll just make sure everyone is set properly before we start the race. You can see everyone’s specs in a lobby so it’s not big deal to quickly check before we start. :tup.
Yep 98hp. Forgot about that.

I will probably spend more time in the gravel and grass but it sounds like fun.

GTP - barak181
PSN - MonyB
RC# - 42

Edit: Because I'm in Arizona and we don't do the daylight saving thing - you said EST not EDT, am I 2 or 3 hours behind you? I'm currently in the Pacific time zone.

Last edited:

GTP - barak181
PSN - MonyB
RC# - 42

Edit: Because I'm in Arizona and we don't do the daylight saving thing - you said EST not EDT, am I 2 or 3 hours behind you? I'm currently in the Pacific time zone.

Welcome aboard!!! :cheers:

GTP - barak181
PSN - MonyB
RC# - 42

You can use Atlanta, GA as a current time reference. Just be ready at 5pm Atlanta time

Last edited:
Back