TPC Pop Up Enduro, ‘65 Mini at The Nordschiefe, 9 Laps!! Sunday at 5 PM EST!!

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 91 comments
Got my car ready.

D1B2DB09-E391-408A-944F-51BF17B0FEBC.png

I decided to quit the game for a while but this looks too fun passing up, lol. I'll take the last spot, if you don't mind. Although if someone really wants the spot instead, I'm happy to bow out.

GTP - Tea_Leaves
PSN - Raphtalia_10
RC# - TBA

Welcome aboard!! Glad you decided to come back for the race. :cheers:

And that’s a full grid!! Awesome! :)

Last edited:
I've got another livery!
Number 12 for me! #Ayrton :bowdown:
I loved that livery. 👍

Well, that was fun...
Agreed. The most fun I've had on the game. It was dirtier than a race A with Momoz but I don't think anybody cared. Great racing all round. Thank you @Pigems for dreaming up the race.

I think I experienced all positions from 1st to 15th. But it was all for naught on the final lap when this happened.

Left adrift and frustrated I also dropped it at Brunchen. What could have been...

I think this is the most exciting race I have ever had! And so much fun!
I'll have to wash up after this, dirtier than a daily race at Monza T1L1 but who cares! It was spectacular funny and the replay will entertain me for hours!
Thank you and sorry to your all and Pigems! Master of ideas!
GOTMAXPOWER, the overtakes you pulled off!!

I loved that livery. 👍

Agreed. The most fun I've had on the game. It was dirtier than a race A with Momoz but I don't think anybody cared. Great racing all round. Thank you @Pigems for dreaming up the race.

I think I experienced all positions from 1st to 15th. But it was all for naught on the final lap when this happened.

Left adrift and frustrated I also dropped it at Brunchen. What could have been...

I crashed at pit entry so just went it. Didn’t know if I ended up forcing you in or not, but that lap catching back up was nuts. Was blindingly quick.

Everybody was pulling crazy moves, when you have 16 cars within 3 seconds for most of the race it's expected. Anybody could've won that without it being a surprise, great racing and big shout out to @Pigems for putting it together at such short notice.
With you in view for a good percentage of the race I had to show there is a worthy reason to have two Maxes.

I definitely had some dodgy moments where I could have not murdered certain guys but can't regret going balls to the wall for a moment. That, guys, was 90 minutes or so of ear to ear door to door action. Cheers all.

Finishing bang in the middle of the pack fully reflects how little I care about where I finished.

I loved that livery. 👍

Thanks mate. :)
I remembered I made one for the Mini Cooper LEC but the #27, MY #27 :D) was already taken so I went for this one that I made after I did the same on a Super Formula for a previous LEC.

I loved the @Drex124 's one too, and I was sure I saw it somewhere... :)

Quite the same for me, I've been 1st and I've been 16th too! :lol:

I was even 4th when starting the last lap but the 4216th crash of the race stole all the hope I had to have a good result and I ended 11th! :D

I'm so sorry looking at your replay and seeing at the end I'm the one who hit you and cause you this... :(
I tried to avoid the mess I guess, and don't even remember when this exactly happened.
Sorry for that.

I crashed at pit entry so just went it. Didn’t know if I ended up forcing you in or not, but that lap catching back up was nuts. Was blindingly quick.
That last corner sequence was just one of many areas chaos reigned. The previous lap I tried diving for the pit but someone was on my inside. I was spun sideways and they planted into the end of the barrier. (Sorry whoever that was.) I was tapped the time I made it in but not sure who by. The important thing was I pitted. So no worries, I'm sure I must have returned the favour at some point.

I'm so sorry looking at your replay and seeing at the end I'm the one who hit you and cause you this... :(
I tried to avoid the mess I guess, and don't even remember when this exactly happened.
Sorry for that.
I didn't realise I was hit by you until I saw the replay. I think after I clipped Pidgems I was sideways on the grass so was always going to find a barrier of some sort and in this race I'm sure we must have hit each other several times anyway; so no worries and thanks for the apology.

and in this race I'm sure we must have hit each other several times anyway
Yeah, not a big gambling on this point! :lol:

After all that (and congrats + thanks again @Pigems for the great combo) I wonder how it could have been in a 4 laps race like this and then another one without the boost.

Or maybe 6+2 to keep most of the fun we had.

Anyway, I can't promise I'll be there often considering our respective time zones but it was great, can't wait to do it again! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I was scanning through the replay for pics and realized I was in the top 5 at least half the race (crossed the line in second twice), but never led a single lap. Was ahead going into the straight a few times but always swallowed up by the hoard.

I got why GMP would race to the front, then do something stupid (which for him isn’t hard to do), eat some gravel and a wall and start the process all over. Just sit back and watch the chaos/comedy.

I was scanning through the replay for pics and realized I was in the top 5 at least half the race (crossed the line in second twice), but never led a single lap. Was ahead going into the straight a few times but always swallowed up by the hoard.

I got why GMP would race to the front, then do something stupid (which for him isn’t hard to do), eat some gravel and a wall and start the process all over. Just sit back and watch the chaos/comedy.

It was amazing. I kept on thinking that at some point a lead pack would break away but they always got swallowed up by the hoard!

That last corner sequence was just one of many areas chaos reigned. The previous lap I tried diving for the pit but someone was on my inside. I was spun sideways and they planted into the end of the barrier. (Sorry whoever that was.) I was tapped the time I made it in but not sure who by. The important thing was I pitted. So no worries, I'm sure I must have returned the favour at some point.

Ha ha, that was me, I couldn't stop laughing. I had to reverse back on track. I pitted the previous lap, for a moment it looked like I was going to pit again.

I certainly caused my fair share of mayhem. I think the worst one was at the end of lap 4, I launched it into the corner before the pit entry. I wiped out most of the pack. Sorry folks.

Ha ha, that was me, I couldn't stop laughing. I had to reverse back on track. I pitted the previous lap, for a moment it looked like I was going to pit again.

I certainly caused my fair share of mayhem. I think the worst one was at the end of lap 4, I launched it into the corner before the pit entry. I wiped out most of the pack. Sorry folks.
We probably all did that at some point.

Went through the replay this morning looking for some of my highlights.
7070670183996589056_0.jpg

2 or 3 wide through the Schwedenkreuz on lap 1. I should have taken this a warning about how crazy this race was going to become.
7061662978299397128_0.jpg

This is the best way to take Hatzenbach. I won't accept anything else.
7062225935366356992_0.jpg

Was forced to take the high road through the Carrousel. Didn't stop me from completing the overtake.
7071233134084228096_0.jpg

Formation flying up the Dottinger Hohe. A staple of every lap.
7070670184132902912_0.jpg

2 wide through the kink after Fuchsrohre. Considering it was also against @MaxAttack who takes his name literally it was a bold move for sure.

This will definitely be the 2nd replay I will keep saved as it was such a good race.
This also needs to be an annual race or something, such a good combo.

It was amazing. I kept on thinking that at some point a lead pack would break away but they always got swallowed up by the hoard!
Every now and then a few of us managed to escape on the technical section between Hohe Acht and Pflanzgarten but with the boost that meant the group behind would have an extra strong run on the straight.

I really wanted fastest lap :lol:

This also needs to be an annual race or something, such a good combo.
Annual or weekly? :sly:

Latest Posts

Back