TPC Pop Up Mini Enduro! ‘71 300 SEL @ Spa, Done!!

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 46 comments
EC929C07-199A-4961-BD83-83F5B0155491.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who came out to race today, that was an absolute blast!! Congrats to @Geauxgreddy and @Kermit_2142 on the podium finishes! That was an incredible race fellas, you just can’t beat when a race comes right down to the last lap like that! That was so much fun! :cheers:

That was one of the best races I've ever had in the rain. Thanks @Pigems and @Kermit_2142 , that was some intense racing at the end!! I had no strategy, just grip and grin!! If you want to see someone try an drive around a stubborn old man that is parking it on the apex in the rain, watch @TPC_pigems hang on my rear bumper for 2 laps, patience galore with that guy! LOL. To the rest of the grid, I really enjoyed racing with y'all as well!! Thanks again :cheers::D:gtpflag:

That was one of the best races I've ever had in the rain. Thanks @Pigems and @Kermit_2142 , that was some intense racing at the end!! I had no strategy, just grip and grin!! If you want to see someone try an drive around a stubborn old man that is parking it on the apex in the rain, watch @TPC_pigems hang on my rear bumper for 2 laps, patience galore with that guy! LOL. To the rest of the grid, I really enjoyed racing with y'all as well!! Thanks again :cheers::D:gtpflag:

You were right, I totally didn’t mean to throw it up the inside there on lap 16. I forgot about the draft for a minute there and braked way to late, inside was the only place to put it to avoid hitting you, I have no idea how I managed to get it stopped for that corner! :lol: I’m just glad I didn’t end up hitting you. :cheers:

Last edited:
@Pigems sorry I've just seen your message! :(

Anyway it was probably too late for me as I work every Sundays...

But I send you a friend request, hopefully one day I'll be able to join. I really would have loved to race this combo with you guys.

I'll have some holidays the first week of March if you do something. Thanks for the invite! ;)

Last edited:
...been on sabbatical for a while, and just saw this. Bummer! I was so excited to spend that coin on the AMG... then have never put a mile on it. A spec race in the Big Pig would have been a fun way to get the hang of muscling it around. It's an awesome car. Thanks for the invite... maybe next time.

Caught the stream replay on @Geauxgreddy YT... looked like a lot of fun!

Last edited:
...been on sabbatical for a while, and just saw this. Bummer! I was so excited to spend that coin on the AMG... then have never put a mile on it. A spec race in the Big Pig would have been a fun way to get the hang of muscling it around. It's an awesome car. Thanks for the invite... maybe next time.

Caught the stream replay on @Geauxgreddy YT... looked like a lot of fun!

There will be another, this car is just too much fun not to use again. 👍

Last edited:
Back