TPC present the Alfa Romeo MITO Malpractice

Sweden
Ulricehamn
Welcome to a first trial run for a MITO cup.

When? Saturday July second at BST 23:00, lobby will open at 22:30 BST.
What? Alfa Romeo MITO one make run.
Where? Lago Maggiore West End.

How? 35 laps, one mandatory pit stop.

This is a trial run to see if it will become a series.

[Spoiler/car settings] the rule is 170hp/1000kg. Tires will be Sports Soft, tire wear x2, fuel x1
18173394c1c55-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_423806840272931_1655495469816.jpg
1817339596420-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_423806841938948_1655495476324.jpg

[/Spoiler]

Interested? You know the drill, GTP-name, PSN and race number.

There's no livery reg apart from having a visible number on the car and having OZ Ultraleggera rims. Standard size, 17", standard width, offset wide.

Edit: wrong rim name

Last edited:
Race list:

1 RacingGrandpa
Resident_Knievel

GTP - Challenger001
PSN - Challenger001
Number - 51

DelboyD, Delboy, 5

GTP name - Adam Barber
PSN name - TPC_ABarber95
Race number - 95

6. GTP - Kowalski
PSN - Leon_Kowalski_ll (GT7: Kowalski)

7. Psn: phreelickz
GTP: redneckchef
I'll take number 13.

GTP - Michelin Man
PSN - TheSweeney_
Number - 11

Reserves:

Last edited:
I've never raced in a private lobby, but I would love to give this a try, because I drive a MiTo in real life and love the little machine. On the other hand, maybe I'm too slow.

If not:
GTP - Kowalski

I've never raced in a private lobby, but I would love to give this a try, because I drive a MiTo in real life and love the little machine. On the other hand, maybe I'm too slow.

If not:
GTP - Kowalski
You are very welcome. Send me a.friend request as it will be easier to find lobby etc then.

If not:
GTP - Kowalski
Since you are new to our lobbies let me just quickly go over our rules of racing: pretty much the same as PD, don't make yourself look bad, if you pass someone by pushing, wait and give the spot back, even if it means loosing more spots
Race hard, but fair.
Welcome!

I've bought the car and all the tuning parts, and edited the settings exactly as you did. PP is 502,69, check. As my language settings are german, it says kW instead of BHP. It's 126 kW. Okay with that?

Edit: and no widebody, right?

Last edited:
I've bought the car and all the tuning parts, and edited the settings exactly as you did. PP is 502,69, check. As my language settings are german, it says kW instead of BHP. It's 126 kW. Okay with that?

Edit: and no widebody, right?
125 and you are ok. It will bring you to 169 hp, 124,5 KW I think
No widebody, it's fun to drive but looks bad

Sorry for being a noob, but I still don't know how that lobby thing works. Going into multiplayer/online mode, and then?
There is a box once you get in the selection screen, "Show Only Races With Friends" which makes it much easier to find the lobby. As long as you have a friend in that lobby. Also there's normally a chat party that makes it much easier, even if just to listen to instruction.

#64. I should be able to make it. Or in other words, I Mito make it, I Mito not. :lol:

There is a box once you get in the selection screen, "Show Only Races With Friends" which makes it much easier to find the lobby. As long as you have a friend in that lobby. Also there's normally a chat party that makes it much easier, even if just to listen to instruction.

#64. I should be able to make it. Or in other words, I Mito make it, I Mito not. :lol:

Thanks.

My online connection is quite unstable at the moment. Hopefully that gets sorted out till later.

Best is a cable connection to the router. Or a cable via power cable. Clear your temporary files before the race.

I'm connected via Cable. Actually the problem is the provider and the infrastructure. Maybe it's not common knowledge yet, but concerning these issues Germany is a third world country.

Btw which temporary files are you referring to?

Good car and track combo. Mistakes are costly! Good fun and lots of close racing.

There might be legs in a MiTo championship.

i thought I’d go long for first stint to get a tyre advantage at end. Ballsed it up by adding fuel and driving sloppy last couple laps before the pit.

it’s a shame the lobby was so glitchy. That’s Sony rather than us? I guess it must be coz everyone was moving about.

Besides the lag, that was absolutely fabulous. Some tight battles, some paint scratches, lots of nerve-wracking fun.

Thanks again Grandpa for the event, thanks to everyone for the fun race. A MiTo cup series would be awesome.

Edit: the picture of me in the gravel is of course embarrassing... 🤣

Last edited:
Back