TPC Presents: 300km Fuji - Gr2/3 Multiclass

United Kingdom
Derby, UK
TPC_Abarber95

The lobby will open at 14:00PST - 17:00EST - 22:00GMT with qualifying starting 15 minutes later
Date for the event is 26th February 2022​

Circuit: Fuji GP
Qualifying: 10 Minutes
66 Laps
Time of day: 18:15
Tyres: Racing Mediums
Start: Rolling start
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Slipstream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: x2
Fuel Depletion: 1x
Initial Fuel level: 60L
Grip Reduction: Real
Race Finish Delay: 120 Seconds
Tuning: Prohibited
Ghost: Off
Penalties: Weak
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Assists: Counter-steering Assistance, ASM, and Auto-Drive prohibited.
Car selection will be limited to 2 per car in Gr3 and 3 per car in Gr2 to ensure a varied grid
8 cars in each class
Gr2 cars to all be ran at 100/100
Stock Livery is prohibited
Nothing that breaks either GTSport or GTPlanet TOS
Heretical/Blasphemous liveries are banned, eg putting liveries from other manufacturers on a car
Wheels - Any (Stock size)
Window Banner - Any
Gr3 cars to use Yellow headlights while Gr2 to use clear
Yokohama, Bridgestone, Dunlop or Michelin decals to be used in 4 corners
Gr2 cars to use this number board Link and Gr3 cars to use this number board Link
Rear boards found here: Gr2 Gr3
Number boards to be applied as below

Don't have livery then all the liveries linked are all good to use, just pick a car and livery you like and race
Try and race cleanly and fairly, for example if you get a pass done with a bit of a shove it's the right thing to do to give this place back and pass again in a clean way.

When exiting the pit lane please stay within the white lines as this will avoid any contact.

If/when being lapped, do not yield position, or move off line unless safe to do so. It is the responsibility of the faster driver to make a safe pass.

Don't abuse the track limits, some of the tracks really bite back

Have fun!

As series Champions @Spinerkopin can use car 1 and @The_Tullster can use car 2 respectively

If interested please sign up with the following:

GTP name -
PSN name -
Race number -
Car choice -

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited:
Entry List:

Gr2: 8

GTP name - Adam Barber
PSN name - GTP_Abarber95
Race number - 95
Car choice - GT-R

GTP name - El_Beardo
PSN name - El_Beardo_Grande
Race number - #41
Car choice - Lexus Gr.2

GTP Name: kungtotte_
PSN Name: TPC_kungtotte
Number: 22
Car: Honda NSX Gr2

GTP name - GOTMAXPOWER
PSN name - Could be any of them
Race number - 23
Car choice - GT-R

GTP name - The_Tullster
PSN name - TPC_Fudsy
Race number - 2
Car choice - Gr.2 RC-F

GTP name - Racerx34
PSN name - Racerx34
Race number - 34
Car choice - RC-F

GTP name - Pigems
PSN name - TPC_Pigems
Race number - 420
Car choice - GT-R

GTP name - Chevy Heavy
PSN name - Chevy_Heavy
Race number - 8
Car choice - Gr2 NSX

Gr3: 8

GTP Name - GT5Apex
PSN Name - Sunshineonleith
Number - 93
Car - Lamborghini Huracan GT3

GTP name - The359
PSN name - The359
Race number - 55
Car choice - Viper

GTP name - OJBrit
PSN name - OJBrit
Race number - 6
Car choice - Lexus RC-F

GTP name - MaxAttack
PSN name - TPC_MaxAttack
Race number - 83
Car choice - 911 RSR

GTP name - RACECAR
PSN name - GTP_RACECAR
Race number - #32
Car choice - Lexus RC-F

GTP name - Michelin Man
PSN name - TheSweeney_
Race number - 11
Car choice - RX-Vision GT3

GTP name - Drex124
PSN name - Drex125
Race number - #97
Car choice - Alfa 4C

GTP name -
PSN name - Desert_Penguin
Race number - 9
Car choice - 911 RSR

Reserve:

GTP name - Haydenfan69
PSN name - Haydenfan69
Race number - 69
Car choice - Gr2 GT-R

Last edited:
Nice swansong event to close GTS out 👍. Doubt I'll be available that weekend, but I'll go down as a reserve in case otherwise.

GTP name - Michelin Man
PSN name - TheSweeney_
Race number - #11
Car choice - NSX Gr.3/RX-Vision GT3

Since it's near the end I'll try. Please put me on reserve. Since I struggle with longer races, I may only be able to do about half. But if there's space would like to try.

Kaizen-Teian
Gr.3 DBR9

I’m ready. Fantastic livery by @Adam Barber

8431398286874674712_0.jpg

8430835336923349520_0.jpg

8439842536043873816_0.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Max Attack and... Porsche?!?

Yes, you read that correctly; famous car snob and distinctly average racing driver Max Attack will have us all pinching ourselves as he links up with the 911RSR, putting pen to paper on a contract in Stuttgart this week. We caught up with the semi-fictional rallying legend for more words on this unlikely pairing;

"Well," says Max, pushing sauerkraut around a comically oversized wurst as we discuss over lunch, "really it's a case of they're the only guys whose car I never crashed".

"I always say, now and then, you have to challenge your biases, and there may not be a stronger bias than myself and the 911. Maybe it works out, and you never know what the future might hold. I was struggling to find a ride until I met the new sponsor, great guy, bit illusive but he's ponied up a lot for this drive and obviously doesn't know what he's getting himself in for".

Attack will drive the #83 Cerberus Porsche at the 300km Fuji - tickets available only through communion with the occult.

BREAKING NEWS: Max Attack and... Porsche?!?

Yes, you read that correctly; famous car snob and distinctly average racing driver Max Attack will have us all pinching ourselves as he links up with the 911RSR, putting pen to paper on a contract in Stuttgart this week. We caught up with the semi-fictional rallying legend for more words on this unlikely pairing;

"Well," says Max, pushing sauerkraut around a comically oversized wurst as we discuss over lunch, "really it's a case of they're the only guys whose car I never crashed".

"I always say, now and then, you have to challenge your biases, and there may not be a stronger bias than myself and the 911. Maybe it works out, and you never know what the future might hold. I was struggling to find a ride until I met the new sponsor, great guy, bit illusive but he's ponied up a lot for this drive and obviously doesn't know what he's getting himself in for".

Attack will drive the #83 Cerberus Porsche at the 300km Fuji - tickets available only through communion with the occult.
All supporters will be given free tickets to Sanctuary as a sign of our gratitude for their support this weekend.

Back