TPC Presents: 300km Fuji - Gr2/3 Multiclass

As it turns out my weekend is free so I'll be available to race Saturday, thus my entry should be definite (baring anything else).

20220224205638.jpg

Should be a great race to close GTS out with, looking forward to it 👍.

Last edited:
Fun race, good fun way to end my big time racing on GT Sport. Fantastic battle with @OJBrit for most of the race, I was decent on new tires but I just lost talent when they wore. Tryed an overcut with a second stop but waited too late so I could only manage to cut down a 25 second gap to just 5, just another typical race at Fuji where it ends with "Woulda, coulda, shoulda" (Literally how both my last two Sport races at Fuji went). Sorry for a few accidental bumps, lobby grip just seemed extremely inconsistent at times (Fine one lap, gone the next.)

Last edited:
Fun race, good fun way to end my big time racing on GT Sport. Fantastic battle with @OJBrit for most of the race, I was decent on new tires but I just lost talent when they wore. Tryed an overcut with a second stop but waited too late so I could only manage to cut down a 25 second gap to just 5, just another typical race at Fuji where it ends with "Woulda, coulda, shoulda" (Literally how both my last two Sport races at Fuji went). Sorry for a few accidental bumps, lobby grip just seemed extremely inconsistent at times (Fine one lap, gone the next.)
Yes it was a fantastic race and I was waiting on my usual error for me to go off, but the car behaved perfectly. If there was a time we were over a second apart it didn't last more than a lap. Thanks for the excellent race to show off GTS.

Looked like you both were having a great battle at least, results are second to that imo

Looked like you both were having a great battle at least, results are second to that imo
You and I had a great midrace battle swapping positions multiple times. I came out of the pits behind you and @Racerx_34 and after getting passed him we were pretty nose to tail to the next pit stop. You must have had to take on fuel which allowed me to come out with enough of a cushion to the end. Good fun.

Cheers again @Adam Barber, great race. GTS has the been the first GT title where I've truly made efforts to join organised events, and thus had some superb races in the last couple years since doing so. Specifically with TPC events, so this was the perfect way to sign off GTS.

Looks like there was some close battles across both classes. I know myself, @GT5Apex and @Drex124 had great close racing at various points throughout. It was unfortunate you had to leave early Drex, our pace seemed pretty even. In the end it was a tense finish as Sunshine reeled us, so I was lucky our race in Gr.3 didn't go on for 1 more lap! Whilst the RX-V is balanced on tyres, I'm terrible at conserving tyres, so my pace dropped off a tad near the end of both stints, hence the earlier stops. That said I was helped by its good fuel mileage, helped but running in the draft of others early on. Still a fantastic drive if not for the sound alone, very balanced handling wise too, which helped having not done a race of this length for some time.

Looking forward to more of the same in GT7, cheers :cheers:.

20220227210734.jpg
20220227210743.jpg
20220227210807.jpg
20220227210825.jpg
20220227210855.jpg
20220227210839.jpg
20220227210941.jpg
20220227213241.jpg
20220227213234.jpg
20220227213251.jpg
20220227210817.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers again @Adam Barber, great race. GTS has the been the first GT title where I've truly made efforts to join organised events, and thus had some superb races in the last couple years since doing so. Specifically with TPC events, so this was the perfect way to sign off GTS.

Looks like there was some close battles across both classes. I know myself, @GT5Apex and @Drex124 had great close racing at various points throughout. It was unfortunate you had to leave early Drex, our pace seemed pretty even. In the end it was a tense finish as Sunshine reeled us, so I was lucky our race in Gr.3 didn't go on for 1 more lap! Whilst the RX-V is balanced on tyres, I'm terrible at conserving tyres, so my pace dropped off a tad near the end of both stints, hence the earlier stops. That said I was helped by its good fuel mileage, helped but running in the draft of others early on. Still a fantastic drive if not for the sound alone, very balanced handling wise too, which helped having not done a race of this length for some time.

Looking forward to more of the same in GT7, cheers :cheers:.
It was good fun while it lasted, especially that second stint. I must have way over fueled though because you were gone by the time I came out of the pits for the last stint, and try though I might the gap wouldn't budge! Sadly the race ran longer and later than I thought it would so we'll never know if I could have caught up in the end (probably not though, Sunshine was coming up quick, whenever the Lambo behaved at least).

You and I had a great midrace battle swapping positions multiple times. I came out of the pits behind you and @Racerx_34 and after getting passed him we were pretty nose to tail to the next pit stop. You must have had to take on fuel which allowed me to come out with enough of a cushion to the end. Good fun.
Yeah, I could tell you completely fueled up at the first stop. Made for one hell of a battle. I was catching you up and then ran out of momentum after @GOTMAXPOWER passed me

Yeah, I could tell you completely fueled up at the first stop. Made for one hell of a battle. I was catching you up and then ran out of momentum after @GOTMAXPOWER passed me
I got stuck behind you for about 10 laps 😂 You both came out the pits just ahead with tyres 10 laps newer than mine, I could get close enough to feel the dirty air but not close enough to moan about you ignoring the blue flags!

It was good fun while it lasted, especially that second stint. I must have way over fueled though because you were gone by the time I came out of the pits for the last stint, and try though I might the gap wouldn't budge! Sadly the race ran longer and later than I thought it would so we'll never know if I could have caught up in the end (probably not though, Sunshine was coming up quick, whenever the Lambo behaved at least).
Looking over the replay we both came out with virtually the same fuel loads after the second stop I think. Though admittedly I over-fuelled by 3 laps or so at the first stop. Largely playing it safe, as I simply didn't trust my own calculations :lol:. So I took on less at the second stop (helped by some cheeky fuel-save when in the slipstreams of yourself and Sunshine). In comparison Sunshine had a full tank after the first stop, so gained time back for the second stint. Pretty neat to see how we all did the same strategy in different ways for very similar results.

To be fair, I have no doubt the pair of you would've reeled me in at the end anyway. As with the end of stint one, I struggled pace wise as my tyres dropped off. Would have made for a close 3-way grandstand finish, more so than it did with myself and Sunshine! Great racing all round.

Sorry I couldn't attend, but I did tune in to a couple of streams (including @Pigems') for qualifying and around the first half of the race. I was especially happy to see @Drex124 using my Princess Mononoke Alfa scheme in this one - for a while, it looked like there was a good GT300 scrap developing between him and @Michelin Man judging by Pigems' point-of-view.

Looking to do more TPC events when GT7 goes live at the end of the week.

Sorry I couldn't attend, but I did tune in to a couple of streams (including @Pigems') for qualifying and around the first half of the race. I was especially happy to see @Drex124 using my Princess Mononoke Alfa scheme in this one - for a while, it looked like there was a good GT300 scrap developing between him and @Michelin Man judging by Pigems' point-of-view.

Looking forward to racing on track with you again

I may have been looking for an excuse to use that livery for a while, and Sport mode sure wasn't going to give it to me so this was perfect really.

Last edited:
Back