TPC Presents: 300km of Watkins Glen - 23rd JulyFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 100 comments
  • 9,221 views
F1 Vettel GIF


Ready to roll
 
For anyone who hasn't sent me an FR do so as you'll not be able the get in the lobby. I also WILL NOT accept any close requests. Reserves, I'll only accept the request of there's a space free for the race.

PSN is TPC_ABarber95
done. had to browse through someone's friends list to find you. you have the option to not show up on the search bar
 
done. had to browse through someone's friends list to find you. you have the option to not show up on the search bar
My settings are fine, you're the only one who's had this issue.
 
I'm good to go pending some final tuning and changing my numbers back to white. I'll check that you're on my friends list as well tonight. Making sure I set my alarm as well.
 
@Adam Barber

One question mate. Is the Pit Lane entry/exit line crossing penalty on for our race?
 
@Adam Barber

One question mate. Is the Pit Lane entry/exit line crossing penalty on for our race?
It'll be off as I think it's a bit odd at Watkins Glen but advice is always to stick within the lines on exit, helps avoid unnecessary contact with other cars.
 
When exiting the pit lane please stay within the white lines as this will avoid any contact

If/when being lapped please keep in your line as a predictable car will make it easier and safer when lapping, only move off line when safe to do so and the other car knows what you're doing. It is the responsibility of the faster driver to make a safe pass,
 
@The359 Can you explain how you were fuel saving and also 10mph faster on the straights? With stock power, weight, turbo, and gears?
 
It was a fun race. Had a few GT cars that were changing lines when I got to them, but other than that, great event. Hoping for more!
 
yeah i had lots of fun until it suddenly kicked me out of the lobby... so dissapionted in the game rn, hope they fix it quick
 
yeah i had lots of fun until it suddenly kicked me out of the lobby... so dissapionted in the game rn, hope they fix it quick
You looked like you were having a great run, shame that as the lobbies are still a bit off
 
yeah i had lots of fun until it suddenly kicked me out of the lobby... so dissapionted in the game rn, hope they fix it quick
I was having a blast trying to chase you down and make some change to catch you. It was wrong seeing you got kicked out. Was great racing with you.
 
Back