TPC Presents: 300km of Watkins Glen - 23rd JulyFinished 

F1 Vettel GIF

Ready to roll

For anyone who hasn't sent me an FR do so as you'll not be able the get in the lobby. I also WILL NOT accept any close requests. Reserves, I'll only accept the request of there's a space free for the race.

PSN is TPC_ABarber95
done. had to browse through someone's friends list to find you. you have the option to not show up on the search bar

I'm good to go pending some final tuning and changing my numbers back to white. I'll check that you're on my friends list as well tonight. Making sure I set my alarm as well.

When exiting the pit lane please stay within the white lines as this will avoid any contact

If/when being lapped please keep in your line as a predictable car will make it easier and safer when lapping, only move off line when safe to do so and the other car knows what you're doing. It is the responsibility of the faster driver to make a safe pass,

yeah i had lots of fun until it suddenly kicked me out of the lobby... so dissapionted in the game rn, hope they fix it quick
You looked like you were having a great run, shame that as the lobbies are still a bit off

yeah i had lots of fun until it suddenly kicked me out of the lobby... so dissapionted in the game rn, hope they fix it quick
I was having a blast trying to chase you down and make some change to catch you. It was wrong seeing you got kicked out. Was great racing with you.

Back