TPC Presents: Audi R8 LMS Cup with Hankook. R5: 18th December - Autodromo de Interlagos *Spots full*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 257 comments
  • 34,251 views
Also going with a green theme.
7134292251802370580_0.jpg
 
Championship points information has been updated and Championship tallies have been added
 
Went out for a test run against other Gr3. (Should have done a one make but the mass of grey would be boring to race against.)
1633729113516.png


The combo works lovely and the tyre wear can take you deep into the race with little issues. Well apart from my silly errors.
Seems I enjoyed going around the outside of Paddock Hill a lot.
 
The number will only show in the floating banner above your head. The raceboard will still have your chosen number on though right? I'm sure everyone will know it's you Max by the unconventional lines anyway.
 
I'd like to take you up on your kind offer if that's ok?

#35 Pro - thank you very much :)
My PS4 has gone and ate itself. So I’m not able to finish the number swap. You’re more than welcome to use the livery as is. Just missing the Pro sticker on the rear, but @Adam Barber will let that slide. Won’t you good buddy?
 
That's my livery done minus a minor change to the rear bumper, I've had to pixelate the sides because GTP's AUP is not specific enough to provide a list of what qualifies as profanity or offensive language:

17c705c4ffa87-f95281CFB00BE0DB269.2CB232D9B4EA0EB9_message_418296989354182_1633972614664.jpg

17c705c705b42-f95281CFB00BE0DB269.2CB232D9B4EA0EB9_message_418296991016388_1633972621157.jpg
 
My house move is confirmed for 22nd October. I’ll still be unpacking on the 23rd.
Please offer my place in round 1 to a reserve.

I should be all set up and ready to race at round 2.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
My house move is confirmed for 22nd October. I’ll still be unpacking on the 23rd.
Please offer my place in round 1 to a reserve.

I should be all set up and ready to race at round 2.

Thanks.
We racing at Brands? I might be able to make it, let me just make sure.
 
Confirming I can race if needed.
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer
#7
Pro
Can anyone hook me up with a livery?
 
I've just realised that due to a Uni visit to see my daughter I'm not going to be able to make the 1st round (which I'm gutted about as Brands is a favourite) 100% ok for the remaining rounds though...

Can one of the reserves take my place for round 1?
 
Back