TPC Presents: Camaro ZL1 Trophy. *Winner R1600Turbo*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 102 comments
  • 8,621 views
Thanks to @Adam Barber for his setup. I've been practising only on the DS4 this whole time. I guess I should try the wheel. :lol:

But, on the DS4, I cut it down a smidge to a 1:28.248, with a 1:28.061 optimal. If this was a Gr. 4 car, I'd likely use it in more daily races. But this is one fat cow.
 
I think I've already answered that question. :lol:

Also tweaked Barber's setup. Down to a 1:27.763. Not that it will help me. :lol:

Down to a 1:27.2xx

1:26.898
 
Last edited:
Barring shenanigans, I'll be there.

Also I'd like #30 if it's still available please.

20201107165214.jpg
 
Goodyear stickers????
Look, just because I didn't look at that part of the rules when replicating a livery from a series that uses Pirelli tires doesn't mean my car doesn't feature special, rarely used red and yellow Goodyear stickers which just so happen to spell out Pirelli...
 
Look, just because I didn't look at that part of the rules when replicating a livery from a series that uses Pirelli tires doesn't mean my car doesn't feature special, rarely used red and yellow Goodyear stickers which just so happen to spell out Pirelli...

That must be Goodyear in Italian. :lol:
 
Sadly i have to pull out of the race since i haven't been feeling 100% over the past 3 days:yuck:. It's a shame because i love a race around Laguna Seca.

I hope you guys have a great race tonight! 👍
 
Last edited:
Lobby is open, friends only so send me an FR of you haven't already GTP_Abarber95

0475-4269-9978-9540-4612
 
If we're just going to hop from room to room for an hour I might find something else do to. I assume server issues.
 
Back