TPC Presents - European 80's Super Showdown! | 13th November | Sign-Ups OPEN! | Pop-Up Special Event

  • Thread starter Thread starter AfraidRacer
  • 70 comments
  • 10,297 views
Its hve been great to race with yours. My first time in this type of races and have been satisfactory. Looking foward more mini leagues like that
It was good to have you out there as well. I'm sorry I held you up a hit at the Nordschliefe. I was trying to let you go past while I gathered myself back on track but it wasn't working out how I hoped. Good racing with you and happy to race with you again. When the right lobby is there.
 
Thanks for coming out everyone! Hoping to do more races like this in the future, glad you all had fun!
Results will be coming soon.
 
I feel like I ruined @Pigems qualifying in the first race... I pushed on behind him because I was sure he would run away from me. Instead we qualified more or less 2 wide the whole lap...
It’s all good man, I couldn’t seem to keep the car on the road yesterday, if anything you probably helped my Q. Sorry if I got in your way. 🍻
 
Not worries, its has been a couple of good races
It was good to have you out there as well. I'm sorry I held you up a hit at the Nordschliefe. I was trying to let you go past while I gathered myself back on track but it wasn't working out how I hoped. Good racing with you and happy to race with you again. When the right lobby is there.
 
Last edited:
Results are a little delayed because of exams, but congratulations to @Drex124 for taking the overall win!

1637076093910.png
 
Back