TPC Presents - European 80's Super Showdown! | 13th November | Sign-Ups OPEN! | Pop-Up Special Event

  • Thread starter Thread starter AfraidRacer
  • 70 comments
  • 10,298 views
Hey hey, I'll have to step back from my reserve spot, a social thing has come up that Saturday night and I won't be home. =/
No worries man! RidwanF1 got a prior commitment too.
 
Sorry, but not going to be available.

Please withdraw my entry. Apologies for the inconvenience.
No problem. We seem to have less entries now but the race will still go on. :)
 
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (82/117)

Max weight I can add to Lambo is 114%. Can I just have a big lunch? :)
 
Quick clarification on BOP btw, in case anyone is confused. My apologies for messing that up.
Ferrari(82/117)
Porsche(119/97)
Lambo(78/87)
 
I plan on being there. Still haven’t figured if it’s 5 or 6pm eastern time, but I’ll try at 5 and if the room isn’t open then that means it’s at 6 I guess
 
Trying to show up. Haven't practiced a single meter.
Spend my time on this instead
17d1af9e1fd100-3f026FE9664245D953F.7A4E923B513F64D0_message_419029687812488_1636834718017.jpg


The original one
s-l1600.jpg
 
Last edited:
I plan on being there. Still haven’t figured if it’s 5 or 6pm eastern time, but I’ll try at 5 and if the room isn’t open then that means it’s at 6 I guess
Race starts in 1 and a half hours from now if that helps.
 
I’m swapping to the #33 for tonight.
 
@AfraidRacer how is the numbers on the different cars? Equal spread or overweight on two?
If you need someone else.on Lambo I can swap? Only if needed
 
Last edited:
Back