TPC Presents: TPC World tour, Powered by Michelin. Champion - Spinerkopin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam Barber
  • 268 comments
  • 29,998 views
I just ran a Round 1 practice race (full 20 laps) against AI and found no wear seen on the tires and only 18% fuel used (but that was from a full tank not 30% starting level). Round 1 is going to be a fun race.

Oh, it's going to be absolutely nuts.

What are the procedures if there is an accident?
 
Oh, it's going to be absolutely nuts.
What are the procedures if there is an accident?

Well that is easy . . . put the car in 1st gear, steer out of the sand pit, and continue on. In the odd chance you are on the wall just gas it, hope for the correct path as you bounce off the wall, and blow the horn as you are reentering the track.

Side note: Since I have not figured out how to properly map my horn on the DS4, I just yell "Get the hell out of the way!!" . . . it scares the crap out of my wife so not sure if I recommend that last part.

EDIT: Here is one of many test races against AI I did. It sort of shows the T1 carnage to expect from a standing start.

 
Last edited:
Liveries are all done, see you at shortopolis in 2 weeks time.

 
Last edited:
Liveries are all done, see you at shortopolis in 2 weeks time.



Nice collection!

The F1 car really looks like one from an obscure Italian team from the mid-80s.

You’ve also done my favourite livery on the McLaren.
 
Nice collection!

The F1 car really looks like one from an obscure Italian team from the mid-80s.

You’ve also done my favourite livery on the McLaren.

The F1 car was good fun to do, Scuderia Maserati is ready to go!
 
Last edited:
I've had a chat with my sponsors, and I've convinced them at any publicity is good publicity!! :)

They have even thrown in extra cash for metallic paint!

Mazda3.jpg
 
Hey there! I fancy to do league races again after a long time off from gts since gt7 will take another year to release. Places left for an reserve driver? would be happy to fill

Yeah there's places left for main and reserve drivers, all the sign up information is in the first post
 
I’ll make a room around noon EST if anyone is interested in an one hour practice session.

Meant to do some laps yesterday, but a headache kept me down, so going into this race a bit blind (good feel for car, no so much for the track).
 
Back