TPC Presents: TPC World tour, Powered by Michelin. Champion - Spinerkopin

I've had a few laps practice tonight.

You can feel the added weight with 114%, so maybe I picked the wrong sponsor with Krispy Kreme for this event!

The base weight for BTCC is 1280kg - https://www.btcc.net/about/technical-overview/
Adding the weight to the Renault does bring us more into line with the real deal.

The added weight makes it bang on a TCR car for power and weight.

upload_2021-3-13_3-10-40.jpeg

Fanboy alert!!

I've got a Brands lobby open - 0475-4251-7634-2692-7684

Qually settings.

Feel free to join me.

Edit: lobby closed. I got into the 1:29s.

Car feels much better without the fuel. Should be fast and frantic tomorrow with only 35L in the tank!

Last edited:
I thought qually was tyre wear off yesterday, so my practice session last night wasn’t as good as it appeared.

I forgot to save race 2. Please can someone share it on PS?

Some offs but also some good close racing tonight.

Battling really costs time at Brands.

I'll share both replays tomorrow. That was some cracking racing from everyone.

Also @Spinerkopin is now basically Yvan Muller

I thought qually was tyre wear off yesterday, so my practice session last night wasn’t as good as it appeared.

I forgot to save race 2. Please can someone share it on PS?

Some offs but also some good close racing tonight.

Battling really costs time at Brands.

I was gutted for you in race 2. Having dirty tyres for sertees (I think it’s sertees) is the worst!!

Great racing tonight everyone. Kudos to @PaoloMX for hanging it out round the outside of dingle del and Sheene :cheers:

I was gutted for you in race 2. Having dirty tyres for sertees (I think it’s sertees) is the worst!!

Great racing tonight everyone. Kudos to @PaoloMX for hanging it out round the outside of dingle del and Sheene :cheers:

Yep. Surtees is the left handed before heading away from the pits for the long straight.

Interestingly, this was the corner were I had a great line for keeping speed up and I got the run on a few drivers, but it would really leave the door open if another driver was less than a second behind.

Back